ImmaSlender ImmaSlender 18-21, M 13 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Addiction

it's a great way to **** off the puritans

Best Answer

It's relaxing and I like the taste. I find it best when I am strung out on something else, it makes it feel like I am inhaling the nectar of the gods. At first you get a nicotine head rush that some (such as me) find pleasing. That fades with time, so then it's only the habitation that remains.

Best Answer

All depends on what your smoking, I smoke to relax, relieve stress, boredom, calm down, get a buzz, feel good, various reasons.

Best Answer

God I loved smoking...cigarettes and a pipe. Until my second cancer operation ... in retrospect, maybe it wasn't such a good idea!...I have not smoked for 20 years and still miss it...most addictive drug on the face of the earth!

Best Answer

It is a way to commit suicide slowly.

Best Answer

there is no point

Best Answer

the gentle rhythm of inhaling and exhaling your smoke. You can't know until you've tried it and you definitely shouldn't try it.

Best Answer

It's the difference in me being an Angel or straight out Devil....Now get me a damn cig would ya...lmao

Best Answer

Habit, addiction....what else?

Best Answer

I love it! Love my Newports and weed!

Best Answer