shanazzal shanazzal 22-25, M 11 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in Doing Good

Well are u asking in general or what does this life mean to me? Or r u asking if someone has answered it already? I guess my answer to u would b .... U won't know until 5 minutes before u die! I say that because I've never seen anyone on their deathbed say " thank god I got that big house or that awesome car'! They say things like " I'm sorry or I want my family here with me cause dying alone could b the hardest thing I've ever seen and besides people at the end rarely want to lie. U will hear more truth in those last hours then all the time put together of that person on this earth..... U tend to have a very clear idea of what is important an the things u should have done and so on and so on.

However, what does this life mean to u? Are u happy? Have u had a lot of bad stuff happen as of late or mayb uve had a lot bad happen throughout ur life so far??? Perhaps u have not had really anything happen yet and so ur trying to figure out ur place in this giant world?

U may not think this but without u even knowing it u have effected someone's life so profoundly that it may have been the difference between them living and not. Scary right? Well think about every time u have held the door for someone or u defended a special person from the bullies in school or perhaps told someone how nice they looked that day....honestly those are the small things that will stop someone from ending their life cause had one more person done something wrong to them, then they would have gone home wrote a letter and got a rope. I'm not saying it happens every single time but I would bet everything I own that someone is doing better today because of u and perhaps that's the reason for this life. Maybe we r just a huge ant farm and something finds it amusing to watch us scurry through our lives like it matters and really all they have to do is pick us up and shake the box and it's game over and start the rebuild process. I don't have all the answers but I'd like to think that we all fit together like a puzzle and we all effect each other differently but yet we need every single piece including u to make it look and act right!!! The purpose of this life is what u make of it. If u waste it then u will have a lot of regrets toward the end however, live ur life like tomorrow was ur last and tell the truth the same way u would if u only had an hour left and I'm certain that the answers to ur question will probably b answered somewhere in the middle ;) .... However if u figure it out drop me a line cause i would live to know if I was even close or not hehehe lol

I hope this helps, even if just a little bit...😜

Best Answer

Ok ithink your answer is great but i saw death many times many shapes all i can think at that time whats the point im ready to go.. Once my heart had problem during my infusioun i i just wanted to go nothing to do here its pain blood all around missy life ppl look at me im like rock star for them but i feel nothing but pain why not end it myself too much pried cowerd idk i just keep dodging the thought ppl say travel money sex rush god i cant seem to find it working for me even when i loved a girl she didnt last long and i was in deep pain im med studant ex addic having my biz been into all sorts of troubles and games never spent more than 8 months in one place i read go through the streets wondering wtf im doing here why cant i just have sine peace of mind its just stabbing pain all day long idk i wonder my pals are far gone living in the fast lane i wonder why im still standing may be im paying for somthing i dont know may be its just one hell of sadistic game

Best Answer

I see what ur going through and I know a lot about addicts and the fine art of recovery and I have not seen one addict that doesn't suffer from one kind or multiple forms of depression. I'll never judge someone who is a former addict because I've known enough to see what detox and the aftermath can look like and feel like an I give props to anyone that can fight that good fight and come out a winner on the other side. Remember destroying urself won't help u either so don't start shooting or boozing or anything like that cause that makes things way worse I promise u that.
Have u ever been tanning? I know it sounds weird but it's even prescribed in Alaska because of the constant darkness and how that effects people and their moods. Plus it's super relaxing so I say try that as well. Also, u sound like u need a huge change of pace cause u feel like ur in a rut and if it feels like ur friends are just taking then I've always lived by this golden rule.... If they are not part of the solution then they are part of the problem and they need to casually b kicked to the curb. U have the ability to say no and if u don't wanna hear bullshit then tell people ur super busy and change ur voicemail to that and get some sleep or go to the movies or here's a crazy idea ... Walk up to a stranger and strike up a conversation or hang at places u like and start convos with people that are doing the same things u find fun....
I could b way off my game but I'm just saying u sound like ur getting over a broken heart and u really don't know where to begin so ur just like wtf with every situation because ur annoyed before u even get a chance to see if it's worth a smile or not.
Try to understand that feeling alone and that this life isn't worth living is kinda selfish babe. I say that with respect by the way.... Think about all the people that die early from a disease that they never did anything to deserve or the cancer patients that go through years of torture known as chemo just to get an extra 3 months with this world?? I'm telling ya anytime u think u have a bad life or ur having a bad day just remember there are thousands that would give their soul to walk in ur shoes. Now on the other hand u deserve to b happy and u want to get a handle on this because u only get one chance at this life and u don't wanna spend it all pissed off at the world. If u write me back list the top 3 mistakes uve made and are sorry for and then list the top 3 things someone else has done to u that u feel was completely wrong! I want to know the answer to these 6 answers for a couple different reasons and I promise it will make sense after I see that list then write u back!!!!
I'm not perfect and I don't have all the answers and certainly ain't in any position to judge so please know that I'm just trying to give u some good advice like I received when the man I thought was perfect broke my heart and didn't look back and not because we were fighting and not for any of the reasons u would think but I have issues with always being right lol.... It annoys me when I know something and someone is telling it wrong and of course I can't just let him tell his story, I always had to correct him lol I've learned that being right isn't as important as making someone feel like u care about what they have to say right or wrong...also when the tough times rolled in he rolled out. I think in a perfect world someone will stand by u and give u a chance to fix a problem however if I feel completely alone in a relationship then I'd rather just b alone cause I'm tired of donating so many years of my life to a man that would rather play hit it and quit it !! That **** was a thing of the past and now that I'm 33 I'm just too old to try and convince someone to b faithful and not wanna sleep with every piece of scattered *** that walks by lol lol I'm too old for all that drama and that's why I got rid of every friend and stopped talking to anyone that has been a part of my past cause they all were part of the problem and not part of the solution lol so see if I can do it then so can u :) well bud I hope this helps a little but and like I said if u decide to write back then answer those questions for me if u can k bud.... Talk to u later ........ Squeekarose

Best Answer

We should talk in praivte

Best Answer

Enjoying it comes to mind. I seem to be doing a pretty good job of it lately. ;}

Best Answer

Point of life is about living it...

Best Answer

There is a point to everything; it's not all for nothing, it's all for something glorious and exceptional. We're God's servants in this life, we need to stop being ridiculous and think the material is all we've got to strive for. We're here to make a difference, to evolve ourselves fully, to be of service to each other, and see without a doubt that we are all connected, brothers and sisters, in life and in death.

Best Answer

I don't believe in god or an afterlife but I still find myself feeling that I was supposed to do something good in life and when I am not fulfilling that good feeling inside I feel empty.

Best Answer

No friggin clue. Guess it's different for everyone.

Best Answer

Love

Best Answer

To love and be loved. To answer the question you asked on your own, with a certainty you can accept. When you can answer that through your own experience and intelligence, your life will be a success.

Best Answer

to decide that point for yourself.

Best Answer

Drugs

Best Answer

Been there done that lol it sucked steroids amphitamin hash opions pain killers qat etc..

Best Answer