Is it possible you have lied a few times before to them and this is their response?

Best Answer

in my past of course I told them a few lies (that was long ago) but it wasn't a big deal since then I've been trying to be a good daughter but it doesn't seems to work :/

Best Answer

So what was the truth? or is that too personal to respond?

Best Answer

after school I went out with my friends for breakfast so my mom called me and scolded me for not being at school 'cause she was there to pick me up but I had already told her that I had to stay till 10:30 a.m so she told me to get hurry and that's what I did .. I cameback to school alone 'cause my friends were still eating and she got mad because of that she started to interrogate me like: why did u come alone? where were u? I told her everything and she was like "Tell me the truth" blah blah blah

Best Answer

The point is not to have them trust you, but to be a good person.

Best Answer

I know and I'm not behaving like this just because I want them to trust me but it's kind of unfair that they don't believe me :S

Best Answer