EP is running very slow today. I just timed one transition from a question back to the main Q&A list and it took 19 seconds locking up my computer while it made the change. I see no problem with other sites on the internet as they load almost instantly. Anyone else experiencing this?
Artattack Artattack 66-70, M 9 Answers Jun 28, 2012

my god my man thats appaling 19 seconds ive been blocked 4 times quicker than that absolutely appaling one small thought if thats all you ever have to worry about in yuour life you will have a pretty good one typed in 12 secs posted in 4 regards

Best Answer

Ep seems to be making some changes and yes, it has definitely affected performance, have experienced the same thing, have defragged, cleaned up files, nothing helps, all my other sites work well, so, it's just EP.

Best Answer

I'm mobile. But I can't load stories. That's my problem.

Best Answer

too political i think......

Best Answer

I'm fine. but I'm mobile.

Best Answer

It looks like it working good for me for a change. I think they rotate their trouble to let everyone have some from time to time while the other people do fine.

Best Answer

Maybe I should ask where everyone is located also. I am in the Southwestern US.

Best Answer

I am on the east coast US.

Best Answer