I only wanna get info from users who know how to get a mix from Durogesic Fentanyl Patches. The patches I\'ve got are made by Janssen-Cilag I\'ve shot up all types of dope for 4 decades but I\'ve never used a Fentanyl Patch for a hit and don\'t want to hit up any bad residue. I know 3 day patches are much more potent than Oxycontin tabs. I\'ve discussed it with my chemist. Don\'t bother replying to my question with moralistic **** on how bad drugs are,or how they\'ll kill ya etc I see that lots of forum comments on extracting Fentanyl is pure bullshit from people who\'ve never hit up anything. Or it\'s just a load of bollocks from christian do-gooders and dickhead wowsers who hate junkies. Don\'t bother outing yourself as a junkie hater with idiotic comments. I\'m proud to be a junkie. PS,.,I\'ve got non-gel Janssen-Cilag Patches. They are the same type as any type of peel off and stick on patch. 100 mcg/hour and 75 mcg/hour strengths.
Shreaky Shreaky 56-60, M 20 Answers Mar 23, 2012

Get a liquid tight container, like a glass vial you can find at any decent head shop. Something big enough for 2-3ml. Depending on tolerance, cut your patch into pieces that will allow you to fit it in the vial. I have a decent tolerance so i cut 100mcg patches into six pieces. Stick a piece in the vial, then add lemon juice and a lil bit of water. I use a 1:3 ratio mixture of water to lemon juice. One part water to three parts lemon juice. Let it sit for 20-30 mins and ideally place it under a light that may warm it whilst it sits. When ur ready carefully remove the ***** and place in a spoon. Very carefully draw up the mixture and put that in the spoon as well. Put a lil fire underneath it and heat it just until it starts to bubble. You can use tweezers and flip it over a few times to aggitate it. Place your cotton in the spoon and draw it up. It will burn due to the lemon juice but that will all be forgotten about very shortly :-). Hope this helps!

Best Answer

With vinegar and lemon juice breaks down the gel ones and the non gelly...we have always cut them up n squares put n bottom of soda can with the vinegar and water and put on griddle n slow cook for couple mins swoosh around..add more water and lil more heat....draw up...n enjoy...done this many times about to do again...

Best Answer

Hey mate I had some yesterday...it smashed me. It was a 100 microgram patch, and we cut it into quarters. Then we peeled the coating off (obviously) and put the quater patch into a large soup spoon. We then added vinigar (white), about two, maybe three mls. We then heated it from underneath with a lighter (like smack), until bubles appeared. It was avery brief heat. Then we turn the spoon gently on its side, tipping away the vinigar down the sink. What's left is the gooey looking peice of patch sitting there in the spoon. Then, we put water into the spoon (about 180 units because there was three of us ie 60 units each). Put the lighter underneath again and bring to the boil for a few seconds. Mush it arount with the plunger so the water has sloshed all around and over the chunk of patch. Then stick the fits in and pull back 60-odd units each. It wrecked me, gave me an awesome nod and lasted all night. There may be more effective ways to do this process, but it worked for me :) good luck bro

Best Answer

I've got plenty to **** around with so I'll cook some down and let yous know the outcome.

Best Answer

These apotex patches seem horrible. Only make me
Drowsy and not much help with my lupus pain. I was told by a friend you can cut a piece off and rip off this glue type stuff and suck/chew them. Is this safe? I don't want to to Od I just need stronger relief! Please advise on any suggestions thanks so much!!

Best Answer

Not that I'm judging but just to advise you, you'll be extremely depressed once you start on this drug, I would advise you not to do it if you want a future that doesn't consist of hives, overdoses, and extreme pain or death, I'm not saying drugs kill you, I'm saying drugs killed my brother, who actually sounded a lot like you in defense of his habit in June this year, he tried getting off it and the pain was so extreme he caved and BAM.. They found him dead on the floor in his bedroom after two days, bloated and blue. I hope if you do touch it that you aren't one of the many who overdose or overdosed instantly and if you plan to try and get off the drug you don't make the mistake my brother did and return to your previous dose. You lose your tolerance for it as quickly as you gain a tolerance with constant use.

Best Answer

Boohoo ya winger,.,go cry a bucket load of snotty tears,.,yer helpin no one here.
Sod off !
Cant you ****** read what I said,.,here's part of it again,.,just for you,.,.,
Don\'t bother replying to my question with moralistic **** on how bad drugs are,or how they\'ll kill ya etc.
I see that lots of forum comments on extracting Fentanyl is pure bullshit from people who\'ve never hit up anything.

Best Answer

I used to shoot up Watson 50mcg fentanyl patches for approx. 6 months....very simple and dangerous because of the inability to determine a proper dosage. Take the gel patch, cut the corner, squeeze small amount onto a large spoon, there is no safe amount to tell you so if your going to do it yeah about size of rice krispie is the most I would ever try the first time, very strong stuff like nothing else I've ever tryed add a least 6 times the about of distilled white vinegar, mix well, no need to add water unless the burning bothers you, no cotton it just waste drug, draw fentanyl and find in syringe you need at least an 18g, find vein not artery and shoot....simple as that....brought me to the brink of death over time and was one of the hardest things to withdraw from, worst choice I ever made, I've been clan for a long time now, I wasn't proud to be a junkie, I as ashamed, my only reason for answering this is to explain just how tiny a dose you should use if you ever do this...hopefully it will save someone's life or change their mind. I'm not trying to offend anyone, I've lived both lives but what I learned when I was using is I wasn't living everyday I was slowly dying till I ended up in er on lifesupport.... I love being clean now I'm actually living, helping my family and making them proud!!

Best Answer

I don't get it everything I hear about fent is how strong it is idk if my tolerance is just up there or if im doing something wrong but I squeezed a 25mcg into spoon with white vinegar cooked alittle bit drew up with out cotton hit and I think I felt it but not nearly as much as a friend. Did I cook to long? Or is it just amatter of tolerance?

Best Answer

I see so many different ways that people go about extracting&&bangin these patches. I've worn them&&eaten maybe one or two but I felt that was a waste of time.. I also, would love2 know the best.. or should I say.. the maybe safest//easiest way to do it. So far, I've got "mix with alcohol.. warm water.. warm water&&lemon juice.. warm water, lemon juice&&vinegar.. vinegar". These patches are not easily obtained around here where I'm at, so this isn't something I'll be doin 24/7.. but when I do get my hands on them, I'd just like2 be as safe in the situation as possible. Any insight please?.

Best Answer

the best way is to simply wear them.you just give it a chance and if you're really in pain or if you're not in pain it doesn't matter you get planted when you put one of these patches on if you get a good brand. Watson brand is by far the best I have ever used decide the name brand Duragesic. I had apotex last month and they sucked.
Watson brand this month was a godsend.my pain level has decreased by more than half and when I use my oxycodone for breakthrough it's nonexistent.Watson brand is by far the best friend I have ever tried other than the name brand.I'm actually going to go to my pharmacy and make sure he orders this brand for me next month because if I were to go back to the apotex brand it would throw me into severe withdraws that's how bad those patches are.the reason I know is because I use them for an entire month and then when I got the yesterday it is night and day.yes these are the kind you can abuse if you are going to do that which whatever rocks your boat but for person like me and chronic pain meeting around the clock medication Watson brand patches are simply the best.I'm nodding off just by wearing a patch and simply using my breakthrough medicine and I'm nodding off and its been going on 48 hours now and I'm still not in of right now after I just took one of my oxycodone breakthrough

Best Answer

It's pretty easy for the matrix patches. I live in the US and AFOAF extracts and injects when they are in severe pain. They cut a ***** of about a quarter inch then boil water in a shot glass. They draw the boiling water into a sterile glass syringe, place the ***** in a spoon and put 6mls over the *****. They leave it in until it cools use a cut in half 2x2 folded into 4's and draw that into the syringe. New needle and a good ole' fashion RUBBER tourniquet, you know like a chest tube, score and shoot pop the tourney put the second half of the 2x2 folded again into fours over the needle and without pressure withdrawal and apply pressure. With a patch of 50mcg already on and a ***** already in your gums it's an excellent analgesic. (and buzz) Just remember your putting various trace poly-vinyl acrylate and acetate from the adhesive in your blood stream so if you can get lab filters (disk, syringe, etc.) use them! Harm reduction and everything in moderation.

Best Answer

How f***** up is that?!? Four decades and proud to be a junkie?! You've gotta be kidding me! An idiot trying to come off as a braggart, pathetically so, indeed. All kinds of dope for all those decades would make one think you'd already know.<br />
- Just another "dickhead"

Best Answer

You describe yerself as a dickhead.
And everyone can see that you're just another 100% vacant brained miserable ***** who can't handle the fact that millions of us earthlings luv using narcotics. Very appropriate name,.,"dickhead".
No ones listening to your nauseous useless bleatings. **** off dickhead. You're ******* in the wind ya weirdo pansy boy.
I'm definitely proud to be a junkie. We're one of the biggest mobs of people on the planet.

Best Answer

Wtg Shreaky on that little diddy to dickhead....Who the hell wants to hear that crap after the crap we all have been through??? I get the watson brand 100 mg as well but im terrified to bang it ...I wonder if i could just put a tiny bit on my H and bang it without breaking it down....

Best Answer

ive been reading up on this,i have no clue what the best way is to extract the fentanyl from the patches..i have 100 mcg/h 16.8 duragesic jenssen brand patches with no jell.can someone please tell me how it can be smoked,or the best way to place in mouth or diluted in something like rubbing alcohol, i have used patches not new, and want to make the best of them, any advice would be greatly appreciated..thank you

Best Answer

I'm confused by what you say,
You say ,"i have no clue what the best way is to extract the fentanyl from the patches"
But then you say "i have used patches not new, and want to make the best of them"
You need to explain what you mean because that doesn't make much sense to me.

Best Answer

Swim has done this many times. Just cook like H with either citric acid or lemon juice or vinegar mixed with water. But be careful as its VERY strong. I wouldn't use any more than 1/16th of the 100mcg. Btw this only works with the UK Durogesic patches & not the Matrifen brand. Sadly swim can only get the Matrifen ones at the moment & is still trying to figure out how to extract the fent from them for iv. Hearing you have the Durogesics makes swim jealous. Be safe & be careful.

Best Answer

Would have to observe at your age, if all that hasn't killed you by now, observing LD's advice probably would not either.<br />
Would think 100% grain alcohol would make a better solvent...however I can't seem to find any reliable info as to whether pure grain alcohol (everclear) is injectable.<br />
PS...MXE is still legal.<br />
It's your body.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

News to me. The last time I got high off anything, it grew from cow$hit.

Best Answer

I want to know of your own methods you use to extract and hit up fentanyl from patches.
Not just ways you might have heard about.

Best Answer

This is how I do it in Australia, from the 100mcg Durogesic brand matrix patch, containing 16.8mg of Fentanyl base.
Put 50 to 60ml of methanol in a 250ml beaker and bring it to the boil.

With a peace of tissue moistened with methanol, remove the printing from the back of the patch, then remove one half of the backing.
Holding the patch on the side still containing the other half of the backing protector hold the sticky side of the patch over the boiling methanol.
The exposed side of the patch will turn a milky white color and will make the patch not sticky and preventing it sticking to its self, the wall of the beaker or you.
Holding the white side with a pair of tweezers remove the other backing and do the same to the other side.

Place the patch in the 250ml beaker, containing the 50 to 60ml of methanol, and boil to 5ml.
Place the 5ml in a fresh 50ml beaker and repeat the wash on the 250ml beaker with 20ml of fresh methanol.
When boiled to 5ml add it to the 50ml beaker, then add 17mg of citric acid to the 50ml beaker and while swirling the beaker over a mild heat, reduce to about 0.5 to 1ml, then add approx 1ml of water, carefully reduce the
milky white solution to only a couple of drops of slightly off clear solution.
Add a couple of mill of water to the beaker and bring to the boil, before adding a filter and drawing into a syringe.
For a seasoned user don't start with anything more then 3mg a 6th of the solution.
The solution contains between 20 to about 30mg of "Fentanyl Citrate".
As Fentanyl base will form the citrate salt with an equal amount of citric acid.
Eg: 10mg of Fentanyl base will form 20mg of Fentanyl Citrate.
This **** is very short acting and it doesn't have a lot of stone, as soon as you feel it, it knocks you out.
I haven't died yet and I've been doing this **** for the last 7 years.

My first shot of Fentanyl extract was the above mentioned 2.8mg.
I had a fit of narcan on the ready........I woke up half an hour later wondering why there was a 5cm puddle of blood came from on my kitchen floor...CLICK

These days I need to do a whole one if I want to go for a bit of a nod.

Best Answer

I've not had MXE,.,but if it rounds my corner I'll definitely give it a ride through me synapses.
I aint about to stick any solvents or alcohol recipes up me veins from vague forum site comments.
I wanna hear from users who are using the stuff they are talking about.
Injecting alcohol is not a very pleasant experience. Very nasty.
I've also stupidly hit up Datura and Adrenaline.
An Adrenaline blast is a very scary experience. It feels like death is imminent. My heart was thumping from side to side and my brain yelling at me, you are going to die.
Luckily I survived my many years of stupidity of "try anything".
But I still luv smashing **** up if it aint gunna kill me through an act of stupid greed or ignorance. That's why I am openly and honestly asking about the fentanyl.

Best Answer

This would take me a bit of research to answer, until then, I dunno...hehe!

Best Answer

Use 91% alcohol, a pyrex measuring cup, coffee maker to heat the measuring cup, drop the patch and alcohol but used very little alcohol so that takes less time to cook off.. <br />
Make sure you remove glue from the patch before heating. Takes about 30 minutes be patient.. Remove dent patch before alcohol is completely evaporated. Save the patch you're still more good stuff in it!! Cookoff the rest of the alcohol and scrape residue it's left over.. You don't need much a little bit goes a long way place it on aluminum foil after curing the aluminum foil with your lighter. Make sure you don't have **** to do all day this is Gunna **** you up!!! If you don't know how to smoke dope off of foil then you shouldn't be doing this... It might kill you FYI in a little goes a long way ethanol is the most potent opiate they make!!!! <br />
Save used patches cuz u can still get goodies out of them.... <br />
Again B careful this is not something u should **** with useless u have a high tolerance!!!!!!! <br />
My friend told me all this I have never done it but watched him get waisted lol BE CAREFUL!!!!

Best Answer

hay mate im dan i do patches also, use 30units of white vinigar and 100 units of water put in spoon together cut a piece of patch and put it in spoon ontopof water and vinagar heat with a lighter until its boiling. u will see the patch slightly change colour it will go from a smokey look to almost clear(heat it from boil for about 20seconds) yhen my friend u are good to go suck it upand get it in ya, be carfull ive had a lot of mates drop from this that are big oxy users. ive been doing it for a couple of years and i changed from 80mg oxys. i only ever mix up 25mg of patch now and that smashes me so yty about 15mg maximum for your first go even less mate. i had a mate who used them drop dead 3weeks ago on 25mg he only used a few times a week as i use 3 or 4 times a day, you can also use citric acid from supermarket instead of vinigar but trust me vinigar does the job perfect, if using citric acid mix one tea spoon ofcitric to 100mills of water then use samebrew as i said 30units of citric or vinigar and 100 of water. be carfull start off small, it will blow your mind, please dont respond to this email as its not my computer and the owner will friggen freak out

Best Answer

Hoping your dead by now junkie since its people like you that ruin it for us legit pain patients.<br />
so if you really don't care and you're proud to be a junkie hopefully it's caught up to you and you're no longer riding your BS responses on how to extract fence and all..you should be dead by now.

Best Answer

Boy ur one hell of a person let me tell u botch. Some of us don't choose this but end up here u will become addicted too just wait. But to wish someone dead u need to F off !!!!

Best Answer

go **** yourself you uptight *** ******! If you don't like what your seeing stay the **** off of this site people like you are what's wrong with the world wishing for people to die! I hope no one ever gives you anything ever if you are in pain! Go get you some motrin and go back to your gay **** site where you came from!

Best Answer

squirt water into patch with syringe, mix gell and water, poke needle back into patch draw up and then enjoy be carefull hits hard

Best Answer

Take the patch and about 5-6 mLs of water, 1mL of vinegar and a packet of vitamin c (optional) <br />
Put the liquids and vit.c powder in a metal spoon, placing the patch ontop (sticky side in thr water)<br />
Heat the spoon from underneath, & Bring the water just to a boil then remove from heat. Let sit 1-2mins, then repeat the boiling process and let sit again for a minute or two. Do this 3 times, then afyer it sits for a bit after the last boil, its ready to be pulled into your needle and injected. <br />
Start with injecting just a small amount (10% of the total liquid) because cooking it this way makes it VERY strong and therefor dangerous. <br />
I have been an opiate addict for5 years, using daily. I shoot 3 80mg oxycontins at once and have still overdosed on just a quarter of this solution. t

Best Answer