I don't really see what our purpose is. Some sort of wicked game that someone/ something created? Some sort of experiment? What's your view on this? *Neutral
GenderPunk GenderPunk 18-21 14 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Hobbies

multi celled organisms consuming energy to grow and reproduce...

Best Answer

Ok here is my pessimistic view...Really the only reason is to propagate the species until some event happens which makes us obsolete. It has been happening for billions of years, well before us, and it will go on without us.

Best Answer

We are someone's pets.

Best Answer

It's a waste to wonder what the meaning of life is, because there is no absolute meaning. It is what you make it.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing your opinion.
*Neutral

Best Answer

Either we are here fueling some type of interdemensional energy force or we are simply here to honor and glorify God and to come to him on our own volition by freedom to do right or wrong, kind of like a big test.

Best Answer

Who knows? Your here, just enjoy it while it lasts!

Best Answer

Creating.

Best Answer

I've wondered myself. I think it's just for us to have the experience of being alive

Best Answer

It's to make mistakes. You are free to choose your purpose and that will inevitably be off for awhile as you learn from mistakes.

Best Answer

Hi, I meant it like in the meaning of 'why do we exist'.
*Neutral

Best Answer

Oh, we exist to love all that is good. You demonstrate that love in your actions towards life. I defer to my first answer if this one doesn't make sense to you yet.

Best Answer