Soossie Soossie 51-55, F 11 Answers Sep 1 in Community

To remind us exactly about what doesn't coexist with our person.

Best Answer

There is none.

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

Hate serves no purpose except to burn the hater up from the inside. It a very destructive emotion

Best Answer

100% agreed.

Best Answer

Pp

Best Answer

To let you know there is no worse feeling in the world and that we all need to contain our emotions or it will end the world.

Best Answer

Bravo!!!!

Best Answer

If you don't know how to use it properly give it to me. Ugh. Amateurs... Kidding lol. >_>

Best Answer

Have none. Sorry lol

Best Answer

Hate serves no purpose, it's destructive to the one hating, and does nothing to the one being hated.

Best Answer

I respectfully have to disagree with you. Lets think about this from a real perspective...lets wire the hater and the hated up to bio feedback monitors.. The one that is using the energy to hate..has a clear and decisive increase in blood pressure, and all sorts of fun little physical manifestations..where as the one being hated...not so much going on there out of the norm. Fact. :)

Best Answer

I have to agree with Joseph. One needs to create, understand, and feel inside to be able to express it. So, I believe it damages the hater and not the hated.

Best Answer

Vindication.

Best Answer

Making things difficult. Or as I've been thinking lately, it's probably another "instict" we got to avoid death... someway.

Best Answer

there is no purpose

Best Answer