...or is it another reason or reasons.
IM23059 IM23059 31-35 11 Answers Apr 24, 2012

men are usually more easy going . . . woman can be gossipy stab in the backs . . .

Best Answer

Well said; especially at work.

Best Answer

I can't speak for other women--but I get along better with men because I don't like to talk about fashion, purses, babies, recipes, etc. I always feel out of place with women when they start on that stuff. Really, I don't want to know what a great deal you got on your designer handbag--I don't even carry one. So many women are materialistic and shallow. I have one very good girl friend who enjoys the same things as I do--getting dirty outside in the yard-digging up rocks for the fishpond. Indoor renovations. I am very feminine but not girly.

Best Answer

To get their insight on what men want.

Best Answer

This is going to come across as such a sweeping statement, but I'm just going off what I've witnessed...<br />
I'm originally from the UK and currently live here. When I'm out with friends, we're all equals. We sometimes end up drinking with other people that we meet while being out, men and women and if there's a common interest, we all end up having a laugh, there is no awkwardness.<br />
Now, I have family in North America and when we go out over there, the women eye me up and my female friends that I happen to be out with (we're also out with our partners/husbands). If I start talking to a man I don't know, to try and stir up conversation, his woman throws daggers with her eyes even if I try and include her in the conversation. It's very hard to talk with strangers sometimes in North America, or so I've found. <br />
Maybe it's a cultural thing, maybe us Brits are more laid back when conversing with each other? Maybe women in North America are more uptight and do indeed see other women as a threat, I don't know. But I do know that is is DEFINITELY an issue over there, sadly.

Best Answer

I've been stationed in Poland, Germany and Spain, but not the UK and found the women to be the same all over. German chicks are the worst.

Best Answer

Really? I wonder why that is. I think a lot more women are insecure in themselves, moreso than men.

Best Answer

women are b*tchy ........men are not.......end of story

Best Answer

True men aren't b*chy, but they can be @ssholes - same thing, different s*x.

Best Answer

Because most of my female peers were not logical, well-read, interesting, willing to try new things or do anything physical, accepting, nice, etcetera. I have always gotten along more with males and very few of my friends have ever been female.

Best Answer

Lol... pretty much. However there will be numerous reasons stated, above. I havent read one yet. I will later. The fact is, women don't trust other women. Makes a fox hole.seem kinda mislabeled, dontchya think. I mean what kind of cover is that really?

Best Answer