Milk is watered down and takes more to give coffee that "proper" flavor. Cream is not watered down but high in milk-fat, and makes coffee have a more rich, smooth flavor.

Best Answer

Heavy whipping cream - nothing beats it. Lower carbs than milk, so it's on my diet. It's all about taste. Why drink a poor tasting cup of coffee when a delicious one is available

Best Answer

The difference: fresh milk is healthier and cream might give you cancer. :P ( the :p isnt about cancer its about how many things cause it)

Best Answer

oh thanks god I only use milk

Best Answer

Anything you put into your body MIGHT give you cancer.

Best Answer

Using the internet might cause cancer! :P

Best Answer

Firstly, there's a slight difference in fat content; about twice as much but up to three times as much depending which cream you use. Thicker cream equals more fat content. Cream is a derivative of milk … whereas milk is not a derivative of cream. Used in coffee, it's purely a matter of taste; cream will marginally sweeten coffee and it will also make it taste more creamier, which is hardly surprising, of course.<br />
The difference is more fat and a creamier taste when used in coffee.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Milk will do if there is nothing else in the house, but it doesn't quite feel the same on the palette. Cream is what I'm used to and it just feels right when I take that first sip. Now, I'm off to make a cup of coffee........

Best Answer