look out for you ,,,,I too have carried a loser 15 yrs who left me recently for a drunk ,,,leaving me with our child to raise alone ,,who is hating her (none of my doing I promise ,,at her home she makes him sleep on a couch they let the dogs sleep on ) and the man whipped him but wont happen again if he wants to live )but I too have a very bad back ,,she said I am no fun anymore ,,,steal a mans pain pill's leaving him to suffer and take his money and party and enjoy yourself and tell him its his fault because he is no fun anymore ,,,house was filthy and she didn't care ,,let our son sleep with roaches ,, not my first either ,,,I am done helping others kill me while I pay the bill ,,,leave him at his dads and start a life ,,,losers only change like drug addicts ,,when it cost them to much or their freedom ,,I am for helping everyone who needs it ,,but users ,,I myself am done ,,hope you make the right choice ,,it is a shame good people cant find good people and leave the users to find each other

Best Answer

My ex was the same way.. I got on my own with 3 kids. That was seven years ago and it was the best thing I have ever done!! Take the step on your own. Lose his sorry azz.. Good luck

Best Answer

Only a Mentally Challenged person would consider this a dilemma

Best Answer

Given the situation, your husband has not had any trouble inflicting pain on you, so why allow him to continue doing so? If you move in with his dad, you will likely end up employed and supporting not just your husband, but seven other people too. If you do not get away from the insane world you have looking at you, you may never get back on your feet enough to stand on your own.

Best Answer

Oh for sure stay with the dead beat. It is what love is all about. Why try at all. Of course you could get another job and get a place and then invite him back in to live off you. That'll work too.

Best Answer

Move out on your own

Best Answer

Screw the others feelings. You are old enough to be your own person. Step up and dump the trash.

Best Answer

Sounds like it's time for a divorce and a move to your friend's until you can stand on your own feet. The "no relationship" sounds good too. You'll have to clear your ex out of your life first.

Best Answer