joyanth joyanth 18-21 10 Answers Oct 15, 2010

Have a three some. I'll be in the closet with a rain coat on.

Best Answer

Now that sounds complicated and potentially messy.

Best Answer

Move away from both of them ( or distance yourself) for a while. And more importantly, ask yourself if you love your friend back. If not, time to settle score and tell her, if yes...THEN it gets way toooo complicated. I wouldnt go for it. ( Though I have made the mistake of going for it in the past)

Best Answer

I lost a friend this way. So... You better be careful if you don't want to lose your friend.

Best Answer

yeah,totally friendship is more important like chemicalhavoc said!I wouldn't even think of doing something with the other person.Besides,from your question I understand that you don't really feel something about him/her,do you?Well,either you do,or not,you should not mess up with a situation like that.I recently lost a friend and I know how it hurts.So if this friend is important to you,just drop the topic.If (s)he's just an aquaintance,then who cares,there's no contract or something.Do whatever you feel like

Best Answer

nothing, and enjoy the journey in the circle of love, for that saying what goes around comes around really means wait your turn for love starts in questions and ends with the anwers.

Best Answer

look for someone who you love.<br />
u cant hurt ur friend<br />
tell to the guy that friendship is more important....

Best Answer

What do you want to do?

Best Answer