Questionator Questionator 26-30 202 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

I have had two extremely rude encounters but I'm not sure which is more rude.

I was in the grocery store and a woman bumped into me with her shopping cart by accident. It didn't hurt, she barely tapped me. She apologized and I said "no problem" or some such thing, but as I walked away she noticed me limping. She flew into an absolute rage and began screaming at me, "I didn't hit you that hard! There is no reason at all for you to limp like you're hurt!"

By now everyone is staring. I turned around and said calmly "I'm not limping because you hit me. I'm limping because I have a fake leg." And pulled up my pant leg to show her.

The other happened when I was about 12 or 13. I was playing at the public pool, just horsing around with my friends when this adult woman came up to me and told me I should be required to leave because I was scaring the younger children.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Duh!

Best Answer

I lost my leg when I was 3. When I was 12 I was already an amputee. She didn't like that I was hopping around showing my stump.

Best Answer

Yeah the second one was worse I think smh people

Best Answer

I like how you put the grocery store woman in her place. Pool woman should have been required to leave. Sheesh.

Best Answer

I'm not sure she didn't leave. I would have if it had been me, then I wouldn't have yelled at someone like that.

Best Answer

I have no idea. After telling her I was an amputee I turned my back on her and went about my shopping. I figured she didn't diverse even my contempt.

Best Answer

""You are a waste of atoms.""

I kicked him in the balls.... dickhead.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

lmbo....:p

Best Answer

Your cute for an African

Best Answer

haha that's karma for the phrase "pretty fly for a white guy" LOL

Best Answer

I think the rudest was when I went to a hairstylist who acted like my hair and hairline were grossing her out. It was the strangest thing. I have nice thick straight hair but my hairline is kind of uneven (common thing) and I have 2 cowlicks which other stylists have said help to add volume/bounce...this woman was like "OMG I don't know how to work with this!" The way she acted about the whole situation made it sound like I came in with head lice or something...it was ridiculous!!

Best Answer

Obviously a sh*t hair dresser. Hair serves one purpose and thats to keep your head warm. I just shave it and let it grow for a month or two then get it shaved again. Cheaper.

Best Answer

That's kind of what I do! LOL I have a short, spiky female 'do and I cut it myself 90% of the time. I let it grow for about 2 months before cutting it again, and I always get compliments. When my hair was a little longer I would go to pros.

Best Answer

When I was in some class in HS, the guy sitting in front me said "Damn youre ugly". He wasnt a looker either, but it stayed with me for a long time -_-

Best Answer

aww...its okay. he was probably just confused and said that to you, instead of himself.

Best Answer

Funny story: years later when myspace was still popular, I had got a friend request from the same guy. I doubt he recognized me because it seemed I ended up becoming attractive since HS or something, but I did him and I didn't hesitate to delete his ***. Small victories, but still fighting that war. You're sweet, thanks.

Best Answer

niiice

Best Answer

"People on that EP site are dopes."

Best Answer

You're aloser , and i smiled back

Best Answer

you are wrong.... oO

Best Answer

"You support the Palestinians we can't be friends" some stupid girl called grayseaprincess said that to me .I am Palestinian so its only common sense i'ld supports them.Im sure im gonna get alot of hateful comments for admitting this.

Best Answer

That's really stupid! And hey no you aren't gonna get hateful comments!! Seriously some parts of my family are from Gaza! I'm so happy to have another Palestinian in my circle of friends, and I can show you more Palestinian ppl if you'd like :)

Best Answer

:) not everyone is nice on here i've meet quite a alot of nasty people on here thanks :)

Best Answer

me too! But there are a lot of good ones too, we just have to find them...

Best Answer

"I'm so ******** happy about the fact that you was raped."

Best Answer

I think that is worse than rude. Jeez...:

Best Answer

omg! that's just...evil! Don't let that get to you, as evil as it sounds, you did nothing to deserve this! This guy and all the others who do this to any woman, or child, deserve hell!

Best Answer

Yeah, this guy was my "friend".. He also said alot of other things..

Best Answer

no he was NOT

Best Answer

What an *******. That is more than rude, it's just plain evil.

Best Answer

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Lost-My-Virginity-To-Rape/2615926 here is some of the conversation, he did a lot worse too..

Best Answer

That is sick. Who would say that?

Best Answer

I wonder the same..

Best Answer

My boyfriend's grandma commented on how big my butt was in front of his ENTIRE family... extended family and all. There were at least 30 people in the room, and she's loud. We had only been together for a few months at the time, and I have social anxiety, so I was already freaking out just being in that room lol.

Best Answer

You should have given it right back to her and said "Yeah, and your grandson LOVES it." Lol!

Best Answer

Hahaha, I was way too scared in that situation but that would have been so great.

Best Answer

dang gurrlll, and i thought it was bad when my husband's gma commented on how big my arms were in front of just us three lol

Best Answer

haha touche

Best Answer

Questionator why would you ask a question that you would have to censor?

Best Answer

Dirt is brown

Snot is green

Pee is yellow

So are you

My freind said that to me

Best Answer

Haa...sooooo random..love it

Best Answer

"You are so cute!"

Hey, I'm a lot more than cute!

Best Answer

If that's the rudest thing ever said to you, you must lead a charmed life. (;

Best Answer

An ex-boyfriend said to me after we broke up, "I didn't even like you. I felt bad for you, so I gave you a chance"

Best Answer

Wow im sorry to hear that my last ex said the samething they can both go to hell

Best Answer

The best part is that he freaked out when he thought he'd gotten me pregnant. I come to find out that he got his new gf pregnant, and she just graduate high school. They're all happy about it and stuff.

Best Answer

When I was working I annoyed a customer and they said "I hope you die of cancer"

I was completely shocked that anyone could be so aggressive, and was disgusted by such a response to a minor event.It happened 30 years ago and I can still remember it clearly.

Best Answer

Someone on EP called me a racist an I'm knot

Best Answer

"We're out of bacon."

Best Answer

My biggest fear is to smell bad. Cause NOBODY wants to be around someone that stinks. So it would have to be "You stink"

Best Answer

"You look like you're going to have a baby" @ 12, from 4 yr. old cousin

"You've got such a pretty face, if you'd just lose weight . . . " from dad @ 16.

"If you'd lose 50 lb. I'd hustle your *** all over town" from now ex-husband while in bed together for first time. Gave him the benefit of the doubt - he got ruder with time.

As a newly single parent applying for food stamps while trying to reenter the job market, "Do all your children have the same father?" YES! I had three in 3 years - what kind of ***** did she think I was, and what did that have to do with feeding them?

"Why don't you do us all a favor and do what Grandma did (suicide) from grown son. Though he later apologized, that one really hurt.

"F****** B****!" from a student I had the nerve to send for a late slip.

Best Answer