"Don't make me stop and turn this car around!!!"--this meant a spanking AND going home for grounding<br />
"I told you not to do that a thousand times!"--said after something got broken, or one of us did something we had been specifically told not to do<br />
"You just wait until your father gets home!"--this one was saved for special occasions when I had done something terrible; my dad hated his job at the time and of course was always in a horrible mood when he got home...<br />
"Stop being stinky with me!"--said when one of had an attitude problem.<br />
"Do you want your a$$ warmed?" --AKA-another way of asking if we wanted a spanking. The correct answer was obvious...

Best Answer

Did my mom know your mom?? Those sound familiar! :)

Best Answer

LOL...maybe! My mom used "wait til your father gets home", "do you want your a$$ warmed" and "stop being stinky"...the rest were my dad's. I caught myself using the one about turning the car around on my daughter a year ago...though I don't spank. It's scary we turn into our parents, lmao

Best Answer

When in trouble my parents would always call us kids by our full name. That's how you knew you were really in trouble.

Best Answer

I do that not to my kids but to the dog!

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

what did i just say?

Best Answer

DON'T EVEN TRY TO **** UP WITH ME

Best Answer

"I i ever see those gypses again im giving you right back to them"

Best Answer

Don't start crying or I will give you something to cry about?<br />
Do you want a good spanking young man" - you never answered yes and who was it good for, not my bottom.<br />
Just wait til you get home - if we were out

Best Answer

"DOOR".....

Best Answer

If you had a runny nose it was Dont sniff use a tissue now I am an adult I try not to sniff but now find mum does and its so annoying.

Best Answer

Go back and shut the door again, and this time don't slam it. But they didn't YELL at me. My parents weren't much for yelling.

Best Answer

Never Feel down instead bring yourself up.

Best Answer

reasonable

Best Answer