I want to watch a scary movie that would make me poop my pants :P Any recommendations?
TheSicChick TheSicChick 16-17, F 12 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Your Wedding DVD... that should do the trick

Best Answer

O.o not married...

Best Answer

It sounds like you don't scare easy. I don't either and can't think of one movie that really scared me, except when I was kid.

Best Answer

For me it's a toss up between Cujo and Deliverance. Oh, yeah, IT was also really scary, although it was a two part tv movie, not a movie theater movie.

Best Answer

Never heard of them, I'll check it out ^^

Best Answer

Ju-on, Martyrs, The ring, The tale of two sisters, The crazies

Best Answer

well actually, non of them are that scary, but thei wil make you hug your pilow at least once xD

Best Answer

I've been dying to see the ring but my friends tell me it sucks, I'll keep it as an option though. I also love zombies so I wouldn't consider them scary ^^

Best Answer

Ju-on is much better than Grudge. There are really creepy children there xD Martyrs is a french movie, and I absolutely adore french movies, they have not only good acting, action and much blood but in Martyrs if you will get the psychological idea of it, this freakin' movie can stuck in your head for good xD

Best Answer

As a child: The Gates of Hell <br />
(an Italian zombie movie that scared me so badly I vomited all night after watching it- it destroyed my little nerves lol)<br />
As and adult: Insidious

Best Answer

I absolutely love Insidious

Best Answer

I don't watch scary movies, but I'd say that Prometheus looks pretty freakin' scary O_O<br />
But Chronicle was pretty scary too.

Best Answer

I think I saw Chronicle, it was ok ^^ Prometheus doesnt seem appealing to me :/

Best Answer

"The Grudge" (2004).<br />
Apparently the Japanese original, "Ju-on", is worse :/

Best Answer

I've never seen the Grudge, Ive only heard about through Scary Movie lol I'll check it out ^^

Best Answer

I saw the uninvited, was not impressed. The ending was not scary at all it was.... touching ^^

Best Answer