On holiday in koh samui with my son age7 few years back,my little boy heard someone shouting help in the sea I looked out and see a guy appearing then disappearing under the waves shouting for help,so being a fairly good swimmer I told my boy not to move and left him with a couple we had met on holiday and raced into the water to assist,once I had got nearly out the guy I realised why he was in trouble we were both caught in a rip tide so we couldn't get back to shore! I had this guy clinging onto me all I could see was my son on the beach crying a big crowd gathered and there I am stuck out in the see, my life def flashed before me,luckily someone had found a lifeguard and all ended wel,the guy went to hospital and I had my bay watch moment! Never again!

Best Answer

You poor thing....omg. I'd be crying.

Best Answer

I chased an alien through the woods.

Best Answer

No way!

Best Answer

A very bad trip on a crazy drug and the mind fuhck was indescribable.

Best Answer

Was it called topamax? Lol I saw the future on that...I never messed with pills again. I'm afraid to take anything but Tylenol lol

Best Answer

Life...

Best Answer

You're lame....what kind of bogus answer is that!?!?

Best Answer

See?! Exactly my point haha...

Best Answer

P.s.-and where exactly is your answer?! Lamer! :D

Best Answer