Stealing a calculator when I was 5
meme30 meme30 18-21, F 11 Answers Jul 6 in Community

Abseiled down a small waterfall inside a mountain during potholing

Best Answer

It was amazing but scary lol

Best Answer

Fun too ;P

Best Answer

We were so high up at the top pf the mountain one of the group got a nosebleed lol

Best Answer

Where at?

Best Answer

We were staying in the west of england

Best Answer

I might Google later for pic

Best Answer

Just north of a place called liverpool

Best Answer

Jumping on a moving cargo train. I don't know how I did it. Some scurry ****.

Best Answer

Job interviews.

Best Answer

I hate them too

Best Answer

walked to far out in the ocean off the shore of Australia and teetered on a rock , i was a very poor swimmer could do the dog paddle and float around but thats it , wondering with way i would go , out to sea and colder waters and possible Shark attacks or fall backwards back to shore , luckily a wave pushed me back , whew ! that was close

Best Answer

Showed my mum my report card.

Best Answer

Went in to an apartment to stop the domestic violence that was going on in there. This guy was beating his wife and her friend and the other one managed to escape to come get help from us from the neighbour where we had a party going on. There were guys with me as well but still it was scary as hell :/

Best Answer

Can't say

Best Answer

Well I am going skydiving next month I am sure that will be the scariest thing that I done.

Best Answer