ThomasAquinus ThomasAquinus 26-30, M 12 Answers May 7, 2012

Tried to answer this earlier and my screen went blank. coincidence? NE ways, years ago my husband and I were arguing in the middle of the night. I was praying that God would show me the true image of what I was arguing with, because the argument kept getting more and more vilotile. All of a sudden my husbands facial feature seemed to morph into something creature like and his eyes lost their color. I still to this day believe I was arguing with a demon, because I looked it dead in the face and said " I see you" and it literally laughed at me and said" oh you see me?" and then laughed again. Believe it or not it really did happen and trust me I am not crazy.

Best Answer

I might not believe it was a demon, because I don't believe in "demons" persay, but I do believe you were given the ability to see what your husband had become, a representation of his choices and behavior. Anyone bitter would respond the way he did. And no, you're not crazy. You just got to see him how he really was.

Best Answer

drunk people who behave like monsters.

Best Answer

Caught myself in the mirror,Scared THE **** Out of Me

Best Answer

I can't think of one.

Best Answer

At the eye doctor it was too hard to examine this one man's eyes in their little machine because his beard was big and long up to his belly

Best Answer

!?:)

Best Answer

WTF?! lol..

Best Answer

A shotgun receipt and an empty shell casing container after my dad left for "work" the night he said "goodbye" in a way that clearly meant forever.

Best Answer

Wow! is that true?

Best Answer

Child birth,

Best Answer

Me in the mirror first thing in the morning!Gruesome!

Best Answer