echohill echohill 36-40, M 19 Answers Nov 19, 2011

I got out of the car at a restaurant and looked up the snout of a funnel cloud. That was freaky, but wow I wish I'd had a camera now!

Best Answer

I was in my house smoking crack with a few people and one of the girls had a seizure. It's one thing you would never want to see. She snapped out of it and it turns out she had been awake for 24 hours and had not eaten. So the combination with smoking a lot of crack caused the seizure.

Best Answer

I came went for a ride out in the back country and while off my four wheeler scouting the river and trail ahead, i found a grizzly eating at something. I noticed it while downwind and had my HK G3 but when my dog realized something was out there she started wining. I kicked her and told her to shut up but when i turned back the bear was laying down crawling in my direction. I dont think it noticed me, more than likely it heard the dog. I had a probably two hundred yards to it and at least that back to my ride. Time to GTFO, getting back to the four wheeler was the most nerve wrecking thing i've ever done.

Best Answer

When I was a small child, we encountered a bloody gruesome accident scene on an interstate. The troopers were on the scene, but the ambulances hadn't arrived yet, and the mangled survivors were still writhing in agony on the highway. There was one poor who looked like he'd gone through a windshield, he was sliced up in so many places. I was terrified, horrified out of my wits.

Best Answer

In 1984; a homeless woman walking down Market St, screaming hysterically, with a bloody meat cleaver in her hand. Someone had attempted to assault her in an alley and she had pretty much chopped him to bits. People were scattering when they saw her coming with that cleaver.

Best Answer

my own death I have dreams that feel more like memories

Best Answer

One day me and my friend were talking in the sitting room and my mothers house cat came down the stairs and fulled turned its head in a 360 motion

Best Answer

360 or 180?

Best Answer

earthquakes in unlikely places, people i know almost drowning, sudden probable fatal strokes, heart attacks, obviously fake pictures of a dictator, sarah palin, premature troop withdraw, etc etc

Best Answer

That's it though isn't it? It's the things you don't see that frighten you mostly.

Best Answer

Monica Lewinsky, what the hell was Bill thinking.

Best Answer

A guy dancing with his wife. No for reals!

Best Answer

when i was younger i swore up and down there were velociraptors in my bathroom.<br />
but everytime i see a spider i freak out.<br />
ooo cockroaches too. D:

Best Answer