Fishin4Life Fishin4Life 41-45, M 24 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Hobbies

snail

Best Answer

As I was getting off the plane on my arrival in Vietnam, I watched them loading flag draped caskets on the cargo plane next to us. That was scariest thing I ever saw in my tour over there

Best Answer

The scariest things are often unseen. Staring into the darkness alone....unnerving.

Best Answer

A big giant hairy bush.

Best Answer

My son right after he hit a tree at 75 miles an hour

Best Answer

A close friend over dosed watched him take a last breath then did cpr and brought him back.

Best Answer

My friend hanging in a park band stand. Trying to killherself... luckily I got there in time and managed to hold her up and convince her to loosen the noose before i called 999!

Best Answer

When I worked the road department our dump truck was driving down the highway and we saw an old couple dart out and try to cross the traffic--they dodged the first car but then were hit by the second, which hit it's brakes, slewed sideways, and took them both broadside and threw them through the air to the side of the road.

Best Answer

Including that avatar? lol

Best Answer

Mike Tyson in Bachelor part 2 :(

Best Answer

Slender Man o.o

Best Answer