OrigionalRoadrunner OrigionalRoadrunner 22-25, F 9 Answers Dec 23, 2011

I think you're awesome.

All you have to do is believe me. :D

Best Answer

Uhm.. doing things which normally would scare you. Maybe public speaking (if you have the chance), volunteering, and learning to ignore the voice of self doubt that resonates in you head.

Best Answer

that last but is defo the hard bit. But i need to try

Best Answer

Though it's the most difficult, you should. You'd be happier

Best Answer

you need to know that no one else in the world could be a better you, its not the the mistakes you make that diffine you because everyone makes mistakes but its the way you handle them, everyday has a new beging and ending.you are the key to your new day.

Best Answer

Good Luck....Volunteer for something maybe ?

Best Answer

Im already a carer working with dementia and special needs ... Spose i could volunteer for a charity maybe on my days off? :/

Best Answer

keep putting a foot forward in front of the other and keep trying new things :D might trip sometimes here and there but thats life

Best Answer

Try and find something tht makes u smile everyday?

Best Answer

Just always catch yourself doing good, and learn to love yourself, and then surround yourself with people who are on your side 100%

Best Answer

Well that last parts defo a hard one. How did you learn to love yourself? Because it took me 2 days last week to think of one good thing about myself!!! Which is pretty bad i think :s

Best Answer

i cannot say I love myself but i accept myself. And as for you saying it took you two days to find one good thing about yourself- well sorry lass, but that is a bollocks. even in the short time I have known you it is apparent that you are a very feeling young woman and a good communicator. So there are two things to like about yourself already

Best Answer

:) That made me smile. Guess i didnt see those as positives the other week

Best Answer

yes my sister you just were not looking hard enough

Best Answer