harry potter books

Best Answer

Damn you look like BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!

Best Answer

oh my god! you're right! i never saw that before! that's hilarious! to infinity and beyonce!

Best Answer

Or perhaps to Beyonce in your infinity ;)

Best Answer

no, she has to stay home with the kids.

Best Answer

A Dirt Devil vacuum simply because it has the word "devil" in it.

Best Answer

wow, those folks weren't even trying to be rational about this. I bet next time around it'll be apples cause they are red and shiny like lucifer's horns! heh

Best Answer

lol! Probably....

Best Answer

I was in a video arcade with a group of teenagers awhile back and a church<br />
lady told us the little hologram of a girl inside a video game was a DEMON.<br />
We actually didn't know whether to laugh because the REMARK was so stupid<br />
or CRY because SHE was so stupid.

Best Answer

People like that make me die inside a little when I soberly muse on how we are all related.

Best Answer

Elvis Presley and his swivel hips.

Best Answer

I still can't believe they had to film him from the waist up on certain shows because people were afraid of his dirty, sexy hips lol. So very sad.

Best Answer

Sad and silly, when you think about the behavior of some of the subsequent performers.

Best Answer

I saw fliers put out by some religious extremists denouncing Harry Potter as evil.

Best Answer

Harry potter was a famous case. It's little known that many of the same groups did the same with books like Charlotte's Web because animals talking is witchery. Seriously, do fanatics comprehend the difference between fiction and a biography because it sure doesn't seem like it.

Best Answer

hoodies

Best Answer

All I can say is WTF. Seriously.

Best Answer

The Jehovah witnesses who come around always avoid my halloween decorations display That I have up from Sept 30- Nov 1st. They asked if i was a witch. I told them you didn't have to be a witch to like to decorate for the holidays.-(I decorate for all the holidays because i'm a creative person.) they said it was evil and pagan and that if I didn't want to be evil I wouldn't decorate for halloween- I told them that i am able to decorate without being evil!

Best Answer

my ex in laws burned my daughter's greatful dead poster.. sheesh

Best Answer

Cause we all know peace loving hippie types are dangerous... lol

Best Answer

I know, ya gotta watch those people. she's still pissed about it

Best Answer

I would be angry too. It feels like such a violation to have someone trash your stuff.

Best Answer

She really loved it, it was a great poster. I bought it for her, and I if I find another I will def. get it for her.

Best Answer

Fairies, i had a religiuos friend that wouldnt let her daughter dress up as a fairy or watch fairy cartoons etc,.. she said fairies were friends with the devil!

Best Answer

I've heard of fanatics who hate Disney and think it's a secretly satanic company for such reasons, I'd bet she's among them.

Best Answer

Yes she is, she would only let her daughter watch religious cartoons, any dvds she could buy from the christian shop. her daughter would also say fairies are evil.

Best Answer

Only religious cartoons? Ugh, Child Abuse! lol Those things are awful!

Best Answer

People think that witch craft has something to do with satan. I used to think that but I looked it up..........

Best Answer

It's a thin line... I'd hate to be involved with any of it.

Best Answer

Some people think ANYTHING outside their bible is Satan...

Best Answer

Trust me, I know what that's like! I know some people who are like that........

Best Answer