Questionator Questionator 26-30 213 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Question of the Day
Top Answer #1
Best Answer

wtf? I don't get it.... a game?

Best Answer

Which one?<br />
Suicide scars.<br />
Stalker scars.<br />
FTA scars.<br />
Car blow-up scars.<br />
Building blow-up scars.<br />
Chicken-pox scars.<br />
Normal graze scars.<br />
Army scars.<br />
Bounty hunting scars.<br />
Cancer scars.<br />
Knife scars.<br />
Bullet scars.<br />
Cut scars.<br />
MANY OTHER TYPES OF SCARS...<br />
Which ones do you want to know about?

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Suicide scars?

Best Answer

No emotional scars?

Best Answer

bullet knife wound suicide car blow up fragmenttation granade mentile scars are easy to hide but never leave you alone this i now for shure

Best Answer

Slinky of death...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

When I was a kid I fell off my bike riding down the street and landed into the metal bumper of a very big car - a Packard. Blood went spewing everywhere. The kids in the neighborhood freaked out and one girl screamed. Every kid playing outside thought that nobody would be able to go outside and play again. Kids thought I was going to die. Kids always over dramatize something. It was a lot of blood but I was fine. Just scared and scarred.

Best Answer

I remember the Packard. You're lucky. Packard bumpers are not forgiving.

Best Answer

I've known that to happen to three people! Tho, they all had pretty bad injuries.

Best Answer

The story behind my scar? Well, It was about three years ago now, I had a friend whom I deeply cared for and loved very much. Anything that she would ask, I would do it, no questions or hesitation. I told her about how I felt for her, how I loved her, how I would always be there for her no matter what. She cut off communication with me, moved away, and I have never heard from her since. She seemed to think that she was in the way of my having a successful life, as she had problems which would hinder her in having one. She was just trying to protect me, but in the process, my chest was breached by a hollowed hand, and my heart ripped out while beating strongly. There was a hole for a very long time, more scares would soon follow, but one day, two years later, I met someone, someone whom I deeply cared for, but would never admit my feelings to out of fear. A fear that was in responce to not wanting my by then freshly healed wound to tear open again. But my feelings for her won over my fear, and so I admitted my feelings for her, and we have been in a relationship ever since. Scars are just reminders of what pain has been done to us, some are visable, some are not, but whether we fear the cause of another scar, or learn from it and move on with life; that is up to us.

Best Answer

I have a permanent scar in on my right elbow not actually on my elbow but the other side. I was getting ready to have a bath and I fell awkwardly to which my arm got caught in the wall radiator while it was hot I had over 10 stiches and is now permanent. It hurt like hell but now there is no pain, I don't touch it because it's skin streactched over.<br />
*Shivers from saying it* <br />
I think it looks cool because its permanent scar no one else will have a scar like mine it personalises me. <br />
Look at Harry Potter and that scar he had he became the talk of Hogwarts, The Leaky Cauldron and Diagon Alley

Best Answer

I shiver too when you said that.

Best Answer

i have a scar im my heart from keeping in all my feeling and emotions, especially sadness and anger, but i belive that one day i'll find someone that will have the power to heal my scar and will prevent that scar from ever comeing back again.

Best Answer

In my new family my sister Izzy looked at my bare back and she said you have a scar on your back and actually it isnt a scar its a stretch mark and I'm only 17 and have never been pregnant. The reason I have these "scars" on my back is because There is a certain drug called prednisone and when taken in extreamly high doses it works as a chemo. Normal people would be on prednisone for a week and they would slowly get themselves up to the ammount the doctor wanted. And that would be 5 days for 1 pill 5 more days for 2 pills and then 5 days for 3 pills and thats the most you are supposed to take and then they gradually take you off of it the same way they put you on it. Prednisone makes you fat and hella grumpy for a long time. <br />
Now imagine a 14 year old kid who is already a bit grumpy from throwing up all the time who needs to gain weight because the chemo took it from her taking 14 pills of prednisone a day for a month. So I was madder then all hell, my friends didnt want to hang out with me and I was eating all the time. Anyway what I'm trying to get at is one of the side effects of taking a gigantic dose of prednisone like that is that your skin thins in some areas and that area is all over my back so now I have "scars", but at at the same time dont have scars. But they might as well be because I hate people seeing them and will not wear anything that will show them

Best Answer

After a car wreck, I came to wearing my eyebrow on my cheek...at first I thought my eye was out, because I could not see, then I lifted the big flap and said "Ohhh."

Best Answer

A long sad story

Best Answer

rods and pins and a hell of alot of pain..

Best Answer

Hear ya. I once shattered a leg (multiple compound fib-tib followed by an infection). I try to put the fixator and pin care out of my mind. Pin care was like somebody throwing kerosene on my leg and lighting it.
Heal well, buddy.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

which one . . . I have 15 . . . went head on into an 18 wheeler on the highway with a combined impact of 130 mph . . .

Best Answer

cut and stitches scar on my eyebrow is what I earned in childhood when i fell on iron gates while scaling a wall............. scar on my nose reminds me of wierd car accident more than 3 years ago.....

Best Answer

having a brain tumor when i was young 2 behind my ears from another tumor when iwas a teen

Best Answer

fell off a merry-go-round

Best Answer

Someone in the apartment next to mine shattered a window and the glass went straight into my eye. I was 2 months old.

Best Answer

Welding scars, I wear them like a diamond necklace, love them. When I look in the mirror and see them, they remind me of something that I respect about myself.

Best Answer

That it is a great battle scar from a previous life.

Best Answer

I have a 14 inch diagonal scar across the top of my abdomen. Had 2 tumors in my colon. They removed half the colon, some large intestine, my appendix, cecum, and many lymph nodes. <br />
They had said the scar would be small like my C section scars (have 2) and it wouldn't be longer than 4 inches. I was pretty horrified to see my incision when I had my first bandage change lol... <br />
Still insecure about this scar.

Best Answer

Shingles....Dr. said I was too darn young to even think about having Shingles once, let alone twice. At 21 yrs. old I got Shingles on my right side. Left a scar but not too bad. When I was 32 yrs. old, I got Shingles again. This time the virus was not so kind, attacking the right side of my face, leaving extreme scars covering my cheek, lip, and half of nose.

Best Answer