Questionator Questionator 26-30 116 Answers Jan 13, 2012

Question of the Day

Okay, this was discovered when I made my lunch for work years ago. <br />
Cheeseburger Macaroni, mashed potatoes and corn. <br />
Sounds not so good together..but I promise it is!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

How could all those carbs together NOT be good!?

Best Answer

It's awesome! And nice name by the way :o)

Best Answer

Thank, Sara...red is my fav color and painting is my passion...( next to carbs,that is!".

Best Answer

add some brown gravy to that!! or some english peas. my kids love it with the peas!!! we call it macaroni mess.

Best Answer

Bologna & cheese with Lay's Sour Cream & Onion sandwich.....Yum! Think I came up with that when I was stoned.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

French fries dipped in icecream!! yum :)

Best Answer

When eating hash-browns, I like to put A-1 steak sauce on.<br />
When eating curly fries: have them cooked soft instead of crisp, with liberal amounts of salt & white vinegar.

Best Answer

I think there is a law against soft curly fries !
That's just so wrong... But, dig in!

Best Answer

perhaps this isn't 'strange' enough to even post here...but then again I saw Cheese and Crackers so Eff You! lol<br />
I personaly love mixing Ice Cream (just about ANY flavor) with dry cereal...(again just about any type) <br />
I first tried Vanilla Ice Cream with some form of Captain Crunch, or perhaps it was Fruit Loops....either way...I will tell you now, it is AMAZING...the ice cream stays cold, while the cereal binds it together like some kind of frozen, delicious goo...its really hard to explain, but just try it! <br />
Take a serving of Ice Cream, melt it just slightly at room temp or in a microwave for like 2 to 5 seconds. then mix in a serving of your favorite cereal...seriously, ANY ice cream and ANY cereal...I can't imagine it not working. SO good....also, I was very stoned when I thought this up.

Best Answer

My family has a thing for carrots dip in vinegar.<br />
But my strangest was garlic mixed into melted chocolate and strawberries were dipped into it.

Best Answer

carrots and rice vinegar is awesome :D

Best Answer

carrots in orange juice and tomato ketchup yum!!! x

Best Answer

Maple syrup and Ice cream !

Best Answer

bacon and maple syrup..mmmmm!

Best Answer

Cabbage (raw) and cucumber dipped in honey, its really nice!

Best Answer

Greek yogurt and pumpkin butter or chicken salad sandwiches with green apples and honey mustard

Best Answer

Mashed potatoes, corn, baked chicken mixed together

Best Answer

A warm grilled cheese sandwich with apple butter spooned onto each bite.

Best Answer

LOVE apple butter... gonna have to try this one!

Best Answer

Fish fingers and custard

Best Answer

Omg....

Best Answer

We have a WHO fan and
And they are quite nice as you cant taste the fish

Best Answer

Ah, a fan of #11?

Best Answer

My wife's home-canned peaches in a bowl with cottage cheese.

Best Answer

that's not strange. fruits and cottage cheese are quite yummy :)

Best Answer

mmm agreed peaches &amp; cottage cheese so yummy, or cottage cheese w/honey and toasted sesame seeds!

Best Answer

ooh, that sounds good. I'll have to try that.

Best Answer

My wife gives me funny looks every time I do it. She thinks it's weird so i thought it must be unique. Glad to hear other like it too.

Best Answer

My 9 year old loves cheetos dipped in milk :o)

Best Answer

bread with cheese spread topped with grape jelly. Yumm! Discovered that one while in Germany.

Best Answer

French-fries with milkshake. I took Shaggy and Scooby a little literally. Chocolate dipped potato chips are also quite good. And escargot with a meal. A fishhead with meal. A duck, with its brain.

Best Answer

Tomatoes and peanut butter. My two favorite foods, so when I tried them together for fun it actually was good. :)

Best Answer

Used to love sardines on toast when I was a kid, like sultana biscuits with cheese now

Best Answer

I guess I'm a dork. WHAT are sultana biscuits?

Best Answer

Peanut Butter and Marshmallow sandwich yum

Best Answer

Salt and... pickles, strawberries, grapes, lemons, oranges, chocolate, pickles, tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, limes... salt makes everything better.

Best Answer

i like salt....but not like that lol

Best Answer

AMEN!!!!!

Best Answer

yep salt on everything peaches watermelon etc!!! My mom!!

Best Answer

Thats funny...my dad does that...even o.j.

Best Answer

Salt goes with everything! Love pickle juice with lemon-lime salt mixed in. All the stuff you'd normally put sugar on - strawberries, peaches, etc - try it with salt. Love it!

Best Answer

You should try it, with the sweet stuff in particular. Something about the sweet with salty... turns into something amazing!

Best Answer