Bornabrit Bornabrit 41-45, F 10 Answers May 18 in Community

A picture of an old unidentified woman who died with a sugar wrapper stuck to the back of it with a quote on it. The idea is that no one knows who she is or how she died so I could write her life's story however I wanted. And the sugar packet was the result of his compulsive collection of them because of the quotes.

Best Answer

great answer..that is strange. But unique :-) Thank you

Best Answer

A set of small plastic farm animals from a girl who had a crush on me in high school.

Best Answer

Lol a dress. It was really strange because it came from a Client I had been working for. It was quite unexpected - of course she also brought me a handbag, as well as a thank you card. I knew that she were pleased. But well.. lol They tasteful gifts & actually my style. Very Kind! ..& a bit strange

Best Answer

great gifts :-)

Best Answer

They were, ..the strange thing was that she had actually guessed my dress size spot on. The dress was a perfect fit. I can still recall how strange it felt trying it on. The really sweet thing was - her dress sense was so different to mine. Yet she taken the time to choose something which in her words "she thought I might like" also with handbag which sort of matched. I have not had a gift like it before or since from another Woman ..it was Amazing ;-)

Best Answer

A boxed set of butterflies.

Best Answer

My son gave me a dead squirrel when he was 8 or 9.<br />
He thought I could use the tail for something pretty.

Best Answer

A box of condoms. I was 16 and didn't even have a girlfriend, so it was just weird.

Best Answer

a date with you....Oh, sorry. I'm not that fortunate. :)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

A pig with wings on it - stopped me responding with "Yah, sure, it'll happen when pigs fly." :D

Best Answer

A happy birthday charm for my wedding... lol

Best Answer