Gyummy Gyummy 46-50, M 13 Answers Jul 18, 2012

A girl hit me with her ***** in the bar once when I said they couldn't be real. She whipped on of those enormous suckers put and caught me in the face.

Best Answer

Lucky you lol

Best Answer

i have a permanent black eye

Best Answer

hence the sunglasses

Best Answer

Indeed!

Best Answer

a bar of soap in my eye while washing my hair my two year old son put a bar of soap in my eye just as i was opening my eyes and takeing a deep breath of relaxation , my eye is still red today

Best Answer

ouch!

Best Answer

I was in Hawaii. I was wearing my slippahs (flip-flops) all the time. My friends and I were quite drunk one night. A friend of mine passed out I took my slippah off and slapped him with it. The other guys snapped a picture of it. Was quite hilarious. Didn't hit him hard with it. Just enough to leave dirt marks.

Best Answer

That's funny!!

Best Answer

Lol there have been a couple! When I was young child, like 7 or 8, my younger brother threw a brick at my face! He hit my nose and I remember I was bleeding alot! Lol. And one time, my grandmother got angry at me and swung at me with a pan! (she missed though) Lol, that was funny!

Best Answer

good thing she missed that would've hurt a lot!

Best Answer

I've been hit at the face with a plate full of fish soup, when I was a kid. Apparently, I wouldn't eat it by any means and my mom had a REALLY bad day. <br />
I'm not sure wether the picture counts as an epic laugh or as something very disgusting :p

Best Answer

I bet you smelled good after.... not lol.. Do you still dislike fish soup?

Best Answer

Nope, I don't... but it still brings back the memories :p

Best Answer

Reality. It hurts like a mother...

Best Answer

good answer...... feel like I'm on family fued lol

Best Answer

I got hit once by a table mat... RIGHT in the corner of my eye.<br />
It swelled up and my eye was closed for days within seconds.<br />
I DID make s!£$ of a prized possession in anger though to be fair so I deserved it.

Best Answer

Yikes!

Best Answer

An electric fly swat o_0

Best Answer

Now that's different!

Best Answer

Yeppers and it fcking hurt Im telling ya

Best Answer

A green grape

Best Answer