I've heard about those names before. I've also heard another one that I'm not sure if it's true. It's of a girl named Shithead, but pronounced Shi-Theed. I watched Wipeout the other day and there was a man on there with the first name of Gentle.

Best Answer

Wouldn,t that be the **** if that name was for real?

Best Answer

*Snickers*

Best Answer

brix street start!!

Best Answer

Engalbert Humpy-****! LOL!! Or my name (Earl). Consider this: You sign up for a service over the phone and you give your name (e.g, Earl), and the operator on the other end of the line says, "WHAT??" "Erol"? (No: Get your hearing fixed and get back to me. I might then sign up to your service). Lol!

Best Answer

chord overstreet is about the strangest name i've ever heard... waz a character's real name on Glee... Sam i think it waz? i dunno.

Best Answer

When I worked in a lumber shop I saw this name on a sales slip...Phil Goodenough.If you live in New Castle County in Delaware just look in a phone book.

Best Answer

OMG the Jello twins - their parents should be smacked. My best friend's daughter went to school with a kid named Crescendo.

Best Answer

Blade

Best Answer

xuichilapotesly

Best Answer

you're right, couldn't remember how to spell it, Aztec God of Fire, and my stupid first husband wanted to give that name to our first born.

Best Answer

There's a cop named "Latent Kreamer" somewhere in North Jersey.

Best Answer

I find a new one every time I watch an NBA or NFL game

Best Answer

Bobett for a girl

Best Answer

Jello Biafra

Best Answer