A 13 year old offered me £2 for one cigarette...you could buy a pack for that price at the time.

Best Answer

aahaha

Best Answer

Yeah...but I accepted it obviously.

Best Answer

obviously

Best Answer

Well actually, as I am quite generous, I gave him two.

Best Answer

Nothing, as people just tend to ask for one here, but I usually get some entertainment, seeing the marlboro/camel light types trying to smoke an unfiltered. Personally, I just offer to pay 50 cents a smoke, or a dollar for three (more than they cost here), people usually just give you one, and I always give if someone asks.

Best Answer

Usually for money, but I know magic beans when I see them.

Best Answer

I was offered to have my dishes done. I once paid $5.oo for one because I was in the middle of the lake and I dropped mine in, when u need one, u need one. I didn't think it was a fair price but she had the monopoly at tthe moment. Lucky her. :)

Best Answer

A pen when i was at school. I said no obv :-P

Best Answer

when i wsass 20 there was a kid that came around and begged for smokes all the time I didnt give any to him then he started saying ill do this for a smoke and that, hes licked the garage floor , ate a locust, a grasshopper cricket, he would find some nasty **** to do and say Ill do that for a cigarette id laugh and hed do it without me agreeing sometimes i would give him one but not usually lol it was mean but he didnt need them, now today i see him occassionally and he tells people that i used to make him do them things for the cigarettes but I never told him to do any of it he would just declare that he would then did it before I could even answer

Best Answer

Nothing, I don't smoke now but I wouldn't have wanted to be ask to trade for anything.

Best Answer

I don't think any of us wanted to be asked to trade..

Best Answer

Cigarettes really disgust me so nothing.

Best Answer

Yeah we're awful people going to hell, we know.

Best Answer

Wow, read into things much? :-) Yeah, that is excatly what I said. hmmmmm.

Best Answer

Aaha you can't honestly believe I think I'm going to hell? I'm perfect.....

Best Answer

Yeah what she said!

Best Answer

Oh spare me especiallytoday. If you can't see that that quote isn't a joke, then I feel sorry for you. God forbid I choose to resond to a question here on EP. :-) Lighten up.

Best Answer

I find it a bit bizarre how irrationally defensive so many smokers seem to be.

Best Answer

Ahaha speaking of reading into things much..it's alllll good, nigeldoes

Best Answer

crazy *****

Best Answer

$2.. I felt bad.. I'm not that jewish lol

Best Answer

A woman said to me, "I'll trade you eternal friendship for one of your cigarettes." I gave in.

Best Answer