I googled bored as s%$t the other day.
Snapple10 Snapple10 31-35, F 11 Answers Mar 26, 2012

A few years ago I worked for a huge company that had service guys. Because I am a mechanical engineer, I had a lot of interaction with those guys and actually preferred to be around them than other people that worked at that particular office. One day, three or four of them were in my office at the end of the day. We were just laughing and aggravating each other - as men commonly do. One of the guys asked if the rest of us (this is quite crude)if we knew why a turd was pointed on the end. The answer is " so your as*s won't slap back together so hard after it comes out". I told you it was crude, but it's a man thing, so it didn't bother us. i just typed it into Google as a search. Hell, the sad thing is that there are actually some search results that show up.

Best Answer

lol. Thanks for such an interesting honest answer!

Best Answer

http://www.elgoog.com , Just trust me on this one and take a look for yourself .

Best Answer

I trust you viewed a mirrored Google .

Best Answer

You'd be ashamed to say ...

Best Answer

Cant say its far 2 disgusting

Best Answer

Myself?

Best Answer

Krampus. I want to be best friends with it though.......O.O

Best Answer

1 GUY 1 JAR....OUCH!!!!

Best Answer

I just googled "What's the strangest thing you've ever Googled?" and the top answer came back as How to open a coconut. Oddly the answer was a WebSite, www.howtoopenacoconut.com

Best Answer

Um... I don't have a strangEST my friends and I google random things when we have nothing to do.. Probably lyrics to a song we made up.. but it's to weird to put on here.

Best Answer