Questionator Questionator 26-30 93 Answers Jun 13, 2012

Question of the Day

I dunno about strange, but funny. I was on a greyhound in Idaho and this child was saying "Mom. Mom, Mom" for like 5 minutes straight and suddenly from somewhere behind me someone yells "*****, answer that child." Everyone laughed.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

A woman who didn't speak English very well had just seen her doctor,who told her to go to the pharmacy and buy some aspirin for her pain. While on the bus,she realized that she had left her purchase at the store,and started moaning to herself what sounded like "MY @ss burns" over and over again. Finally, some guy in the back shouted "Just stick it out the window!".... True story!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

This little girl was with her mom and she had apparently just learned the word "Daddy" because she kept saying it over and over, and there was another girl with them (probably about 10). Suddenly this super hot guy walks onto the bus and the girl goes "Daddy," and he just turns to her and shouts "YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT!"

Best Answer

His statement is not true.

Best Answer

Two old people talking about their sex lives and all of their 180 positions

Best Answer

I know O_O I was ready to heave when they went into details

Best Answer

ewwww

Best Answer

What town was this?

Best Answer

"I'm a nasty *****, but I'm not your average nasty *****, ya feel me?"

Best Answer

lol "ya feel me"

Best Answer

I once heard a person tell another that was seated directly next to him that he had the worst body odor he had ever encountered and it was making him extremely nauseated and would he PLEASE move elsewhere.

Best Answer

haha! Now that takes some nerve. Most of us just gag and put up with it and act as though nothing is amiss......(guilty)
I had a friend whom i can most definately see doing this! (no longer hang much)

Best Answer

That is precisely what I would have done. I guess I try to either be too polite or lacking in courage. Anyway, I would probably find another place to sit first.

Best Answer

A deaf man singing.

Best Answer

How would you know he was deaf just by looking at him?

Best Answer

you can hear what he can't...bit of a blessing. my nephew does it ,knows the words but the tune is bizarre

Best Answer

I was heading down to Boston on vacation and on the train a random guy just turned to me and asked me if I had ever pissed my pants in public. I was so confused, before I could answer him he looked me straight in the eye and as serious as he could be, he said, "I just did". All I could say was good for you.

Best Answer

We were flying to Hawaii for a Christmas wedding and my (then) 4 year old was listening intently to a little girl talking about what she hoped Santa was bringing her. He butts in, all bigger that his britches, and informs her: "Santa's dead, you know." She starts crying, her mon is glaring at me, and all I could do was ask him where he heard such a thing. He points proudly at his daddy, whose face was turning colors I never saw before. I don't think daddy breathed again until landing.

Best Answer

Haha great one XD

Best Answer

I was on the train and overheard a woman discussing $ex with her friends, and how she loves being taken from behind when she's least expecting it...<br />
Anyway, to cut a long story short, I'm up in court for sentencing tomorrow....

Best Answer

5-year-old boy asks his mother: How many people are there in the world?<br />
Mother: Six billions.<br />
Boy: Why?<br />
It was really sweet. When you're that young, it seems totally plausible that there's some logical reason that six billion is the perfect number of people and that your mother would know what that reason is.

Best Answer

The entire bus, including the driver and the security guard (classy), broke out in song. Strange, but fantastic. To put it into context, it was the "drunk bus" at a college campus.

Best Answer

What song?

Best Answer

We are the Champions

Best Answer

Yhe person beside me started breathing really hard and moaning

Best Answer

In Japan...two business men were talking between them self about how much fun the morning commute is rubbing bodies with strangers?? They really seemed to enjoy the banter and share the feeling.

Best Answer

Evening rush on the 4 Train between 14th and GCT a guy farted and had people gagging, and this was while the lights were out. We all overheard, oversmelled, and some overbarfed.

Best Answer

I overheard two old ladies on a bus - one said "I see poor old Marcus was found dead in bed this morning" the other replied "oh Dear did he die in his sleep?" the other lady then said " yeah he doesn't know he's dead yet, when he wakes up the shock will kill him "

Best Answer

This was years ago on bus in a major metropolitan city I was visiting for work. Two young women were talking about another woman who wasn't with them. One young woman told the other that if a certain woman didn't stop trying to make babies with her man that she was going to "jack her sh*t" and "F his b*tch". The other girl said, "yeah, you should do that anyway, I'll while you do that I'll "F" your man.<br />
I moved to the front of the bus very confused.

Best Answer

I knew I should have got the down payment on the elephant

Best Answer

A bus driver was calling out chess moves over his cell phone. Oddly, I was on the Chesapeake Landing bus route.

Best Answer

"BOY! IF YOU DON'T BE QUIET RIGHT NOW I SWEAR I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR PE*** RIGHT HERE AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT UNTIL YOU CHOKE!!!!" -spoken by a kid's mom

Best Answer

what??!!!

Best Answer

Yep, car pulling with a friend to school.

Best Answer