I had a dream Iwas sitting in a waiting room. Like at a train station. I looked u and my mother was sitting across the room. She was the only one ttally naked. My mother had died years before. I just looked at her and got up and went out and boarded the train. The last thing I remember was seeing a white house in the distance. I don;t recognize the house. I have yet to figure out why she was naked!!

Best Answer

I watched the Grim Reaper kill me and my body fall on the ground, it was like I was hovering above it.

Best Answer

A very tall clown with a long pink spear.

Best Answer

when I was a id I had a nightmare that an evil clown was in our basement. I was down there and started to run up the stairs to get away from it. as I grabbed the doorjam to turn the corner the clowns hand reached out and grabbed mine. I pulled and his arm just got longer and longer. I used this dream to keep my kids from leaving their room at night. I would hang a large clown doll on their doorknob. If they wanted to get uo they had to call me. I knew they would eat all the snacks if i let them get up unattended.

Best Answer

your mom

Best Answer

me, as a little boy in new york city 1909 running from the coppers. or the one where everything i saw was backwards like seeing it in a mirror.<br />
or the Harley Davidson going down the highway with a gnarly dude on it and the bike had real training wheels with chariot spokes!!!!!!

Best Answer

Things that pertain to what I did, read, saw, or thought during the day. The other night I was reading about hostages and low and behold that night in my dreams I am involved in a hostage taking.... soooooo weird.

Best Answer