Questionator Questionator 26-30 92 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

air guitar. with certificate of authenticity

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Did you put in a bid?

Best Answer

The1, you know you bid on it. Admit it.

Best Answer

Lol yep.

Best Answer

used dentures with a tooth missing

Best Answer

Hhhahahahahahhaha

Best Answer

Hey Hammy where you been ? you borrowed my car and I never saw you again

Best Answer

Vacuum pump for males.....G-damnedest thing I have ever seen a 70 year old woman sell.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

A used Urn...for ashes once at a garage sale...I hope it was empty!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

That is fukked up

Best Answer

yeah it is!

Best Answer

Wtf?

Best Answer

Yeah it still had the nameplate on it...they said they "released the ashes". It was a pretty Urn...lol

Best Answer

Ned's Van

Best Answer

A Fleshlight at a yard sale.

Best Answer

in the summertime, the neighborhood I now live in holds a collective garage sale on the same day, food is cooked, unwanted items find new homes, and yes, the creepy toys that have been giving children nightmares and such are brought out to be sold to another unfortunate soul.<br />
So this year, being my first in the neighborhood, I decided to go out and humor myself. What I found at this sweet old couples house is enough to amuse me for years to come.<br />
Sitting there, on the table, in it's box was a 'Happy bear' rollerskating bear, all happy and Innocent. I thought it would make a great gift for my younger sibling. So I asked if I could open the box up, which the previous owners said yes to. I open up the box to see, instead of this sweet, childlike rollerblade bear, I see what nightmares are made of. What kid check under their beds at night for. This:<br />
http://cdn103.iofferphoto.com/img/item/515/194/490/rngjvintage-roller-skating-teddy-bear-plays-idelweiss-15.jpg<br />
But that's not the best part. It rollerskates around around sings this incredible scary theme song. It's... It's too happy...<br />
Maybe I'm overreacting...

Best Answer

i would have bought it.

Best Answer

That thing is just wrong! I bet it lives with Talky Tina!

Best Answer

Cute! I would have totally bought it. Reminds me of PedoBear &lt;3

Best Answer

Don't worry guys, I did buy it :p

Best Answer

William Shatner's kidney stone on eBay

Best Answer

It was actually at a Goodwill store---I was looking at a dresser or something and I went to remove the stuffed toy from it---it was a stuffed cat--a real one--one ear kind of broken off --stiff--hard--curled up like it was sleeping. Talk about freaked out!

Best Answer

A jar of human hair.<br />
The woman said she was scared of going bald and was going to make a wig out of it.

Best Answer

EWWwwww

Best Answer

haha my words exactly

Best Answer

A box of condoms at a garage sale. A woman/wife said that she found this box of condoms among her husband's private things. Apparently he had been fooling around on his wife and died from a heart attack in a hotel somewhere (with mistress?). I thought it was a bit bizarre that she was selling a box of condoms but apparently she didn't want anything that reminded her of her recently deceased, newly-found-out cheating husband.

Best Answer

That is something else. Talking about a house-cleaning sale. *shakes head at that whole incident*

Best Answer

Oprah Winfrey's severed head on a platter with an apple jammed between her teeth.

Best Answer

We couldn't get that lucky.

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

You know, Oprah is a person who has feelings too.

Best Answer

It's a joke...

Best Answer

a large, black *****, sometimes wish I'd bought it

Best Answer

Hhahaha

Best Answer

I've seen people sell their virginity on E-bay. How exactly does that work?

Best Answer

I guess that they are advertising having sex, but making it sound better?

Best Answer

Its very expensive usually. I remember a while back a woman here did that (it made the news) to fund their university course. Easy money, or so it seems to me!

Best Answer

False Teeth

Best Answer

a sex vibrator

Best Answer

I saw one of them at a garage sale too, made me sick :(

Best Answer

stuffed baby elephant. ..a real one.

Best Answer

incredibly sad...poor elephant!

Best Answer

i know, right? as stuffed, it was very old and beat up. maybe from the 20's/30's.
it was an Indian elephant, btw

Best Answer

all poachers need to be hunted down and shot on sight...i'd love 2 be president and make this my first mission...2 rid the world of scum that prey on the innocent creatures of this world...and God would be my thunderbolt')

Best Answer

antique ghost box

Best Answer

A kkk hood.

Best Answer

I would've bought that for the novelty and for Halloween. lol

Best Answer

I saw a used sex swing at a garage sale once.

Best Answer