paclark paclark 31-35 10 Answers Feb 3, 2012

Some strange bright light...those were the aliens and that violated my arse.It happened on the highway 61

Best Answer

A small house being moved that had somehow slipped off its trailer and was totally blocking a bridge.

Best Answer

a clown hitchhiking.. of course it had better reflexes than i first anticipated... stupid clown

Best Answer

One of the coolest was a Great Horned Owl. I came up over a hill at dusk. It was in the road picking at roadkill. When my head lamps hit it, It spread its wings and they must have been almost two meters across. It took off with one sweep of its wings. Awesome.

Best Answer

Some people see things like that and think they've seen the Mothman. LOL

Best Answer

a big stag thing with massive antlers.

Best Answer

A couple engaged in sexual intercourse on the hood of a car parked on the shoulder. guess they couldn't wait till they got home.

Best Answer

A small passenger plane coming in to land on the motorway ahead of me, in Ireland. It made the news and it's on You Tube too

Best Answer

I once saw a man peeing on a fence. But when you gotta go, you gotta go I guess...

Best Answer