Question of the Day

Millions of lonely people, driving alone. Most of them go home alone, live in houses where single people share rooms. They talk to themselves in their cars because they are so isolated, it eventually just becomes normal for most people to talk to themselves in public.

Best Answer

Story of my life xD

Best Answer

I'm not talking to myself in the car I am sining to myself huge difference ;D

Best Answer

I did not know how to explain why I usually sing or talk and laugh alone when I am in the park until I read your letters. Thanks.

Best Answer

Isolation. That's why. The human is meant to be attached at all times from birth to grave, and to be socially involved with close family relationships almost every day.

When people don't have that, they experience mental aberrations and physical disease.

Best Answer

Once again, looking back how I grew up, I have to agree with you.

Best Answer

I sing in the car sometime, so I'm sure I look like I'm one of those talking to myself, lol!!!

Best Answer

I saw one man trimming his hair while driving once.

Best Answer

2 guys travelling down the highway, both had oars out the window as if they were paddling a canoe...

Best Answer

Someone driving with his foot out the window while eating a sandwich

Best Answer

I do that all the time! :P

Best Answer

Was it a bare foot?

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

I wonder how many bugs he attracted with the foot.

Best Answer

heehee!!

Best Answer

5 people running across the highway - all but one of them had nothing on except underwear - the fifth one was fully dressed.

Best Answer

Omg... there was this guy that strapped a lawn mower to the back seat of his dirt bike (fixed for running on reagular roads, bl<x>inkers and all) with bungy cords.... I was laughing so hard I couldnt get my camera to work fast enough to get a picture of it! Plus it was in the middle of winter time! Go figure!? *scratches head*

Best Answer

some people need to get things done! i would have laughed at that too!! heehee

Best Answer

Cows, doing IT in the middle of the fvcking lane.

Best Answer

That reminds me of a story...

Best Answer

Oh moo god! Oh moo god! :D

Best Answer

A kid in the back of a station wagon licking the window

Best Answer

Was it a boy or a girl?

Best Answer

Was it rear or side window?

Best Answer

Driving over the Golden Gate Bridge... we pass on old VW beetle. Black with about a dozen sawed off bowling pins glued to the passenger side sticking out. Surreal!!

Best Answer

Maybe a bowling enthusiast...

Best Answer

Should've taken a pic lol

Best Answer

I did. I should dig it out and post it!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Vegas.. a lady that looked about 80 years old wearing cowboy boots, a sequin thong, and a leather jacket, pushing a shopping cart

Best Answer

She is old enough to do what she wants.

Best Answer

lol yup

Best Answer

A person jacking off in his car

Best Answer

I did that once back in college after spending a long evening at my girlfriend's. LOL

Best Answer

Done that quite a few times...

Best Answer

How the hell do you even concentrate on two things, i can barely get hard whilst driving lmfao, but kudos to you :P

Best Answer

Cruise control helps LOL

Best Answer

Late at night, traveling southbound... I saw a car well in front of me do a u-turn, and start moving northbound in the southbound lanes.

Best Answer

That would be scary

Best Answer

Um yeah. Glad it was late enough, it was 'him' and me on the freeway, and almost nobody else for miles, front or back of us.

Best Answer

I have seen this woman driving on the highway a few times, eating soup while driving herself to her destination.

Best Answer

I also saw a woman eating soup while driving! It was a bowl of soup and she had the spoon in one hand while holding the bowl with the other. No hands on the wheel. In some countries you can get a ticket for eating while driving.

Best Answer

A tornado running parallel to my granddad's van we were riding in. It was a couple miles away from our position, out on a two lane highway, near Tulia, Texas, in the late 1960's. It was a chilling sight. I will never forget the image of the huge black tornado. I was about age 5.

Best Answer

tha'd give me nightmares for life!!

Best Answer

Cool. I had a small one parallel me on I80 in Nebraska. Neat.

Best Answer

One time i was driving home from work and i was on freeway heading to I-5 when i needed to take a **** so bad i pulled over into a dirt road and decided to just let the juices flow out right there in the open!! Out of nowhere i see a van parking off to the side and thought i might as well check it out...............<br />
I walked over to the van and looked through the window to find a woman naked finger ******* her ***** `` aaaah`` the woman moaned as she squirted her *** all over the steering wheel. Oh man did this make my **** so hard that i had no choice but to jack of to her ************, I was about to let out some of my hot load when out of nowhere the woman opens the door and starts sucking on my **** it didnt take long till i was on top of her ******* her ***** like crazy. It was the best night of my life because i was able to make her squirt more than 5 times while my **** was pounding her tight ***** 8=D(.) ... It ended with both of us panting and i ended up going deep into her womb and blowing a big hot load of *** into her ***** the last thing i heard her say was " yeah yeah **** *** deep inside me damnit i want to feel you deep inside me while you *** oh **** it feels so ******* good baby. O man your so big" @nd then i said " @nd your so ******* tight i can feel your ***** wrapping around my **** feels so damn good!!" And we ended it with exchanging eachothers phone numbers and a wet sucking of the ***** and **** plus hot wet kiss on the lips saying to eachother that we will meet again!!

Best Answer

I don't know about the free-way, because here in the sunny old UK we call them motorways, but I was with my dad on the bus (He is a bus driver) and it was his last route so I stayed on till the Depot. We're driving past the cemetery in the city and this woman walks across the road, right in front of the bus, dad slams on the breaks hard to try and avoid hitting her but she appeared last minute and we hit the woman, you could actually feel the impact. Dad got out, checked under the wheels, panicking like hell, but there was no woman, there wasn't any blood or anything.<br />
When we got back to the depot I told one of the drivers what had happened, and instead of being freaked out or sceptical, they just nodded and said 'That's the white woman.' Apparently about thirty years ago, this young woman was crossing the road from the graveyard and was hit by a bus, and now eat night, she sometimes still appears, walking out onto the road in front of buses. But never cars, even drivers who've seen her have never been in their cars, only in the bus.<br />
That was undoubtedly the strangest experience I've ever had.

Best Answer

I wasn't driving, but I saw this guy throw a half empty bucket of KFC out his car window. I was like "WTF? There is some tasty chicken in there!"

Best Answer

A man with rollers in his hair.

Best Answer

Are you sure that wasn't my mom?

Best Answer

Lmao!!

Best Answer

Someone driving backwards down an exit!

Best Answer

about 2 am, no traffic, we were going quite fast, and another car past us going the opposite direction (equally fast) in the median, on our side of a divided freeway!!

Best Answer