Questionator Questionator 26-30 480 Answers Jun 16 in Community

Question of the Day

A guy driving a hearse with his face painted white like a skull!? It was almost midnight and I was lost, I was scared out of my mind! I was living in L.A. at the time.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

God that would give me a heart attack.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHA

Best Answer

My heart was pounding so hard, plus I was running out of gas!

Best Answer

Maybe he was nice?

Best Answer

Maybe so, but he knew he was scaring the crap out of me, ha!

Best Answer

Sounds like typical LA business to me!

Best Answer

Awesome

Best Answer

I was driving through Philedelphia, America for a hockey tournament and I was driving though some farm land and this shirtless, maybe 80 pounds tops ginger man was dragging pot plants across the road. That was actually the funniest thing ever to me when I was like 12.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Millions of lonely people, driving alone. Most of them go home alone, live in houses where single people share rooms. They talk to themselves in their cars because they are so isolated, it eventually just becomes normal for most people to talk to themselves in public.

Best Answer

I know, so sad. : (

Best Answer

Story of my life xD

Best Answer

I'm not talking to myself in the car I am sining to myself huge difference ;D

Best Answer

I only talking to my self by mistake, having a convo with enemies im beefuing with in my head and shutting em down... O_o

Best Answer

or when i use the dog-voice :O

Best Answer

I did not know how to explain why I usually sing or talk and laugh alone when I am in the park until I read your letters. Thanks.

Best Answer

Isolation. That's why. The human is meant to be attached at all times from birth to grave, and to be socially involved with close family relationships almost every day.

When people don't have that, they experience mental aberrations and physical disease.

Best Answer

Once again, looking back how I grew up, I have to agree with you.

Best Answer

Me, driving.. that would be weird cause I don't drive..

Best Answer

why no?

Best Answer

I saw one man trimming his hair while driving once.

Best Answer

2 guys travelling down the highway, both had oars out the window as if they were paddling a canoe...

Best Answer

Someone driving with his foot out the window while eating a sandwich

Best Answer

I do that all the time! :P

Best Answer

Was it a bare foot?

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

I wonder how many bugs he attracted with the foot.

Best Answer

heehee!!

Best Answer

5 people running across the highway - all but one of them had nothing on except underwear - the fifth one was fully dressed.

Best Answer

Omg... there was this guy that strapped a lawn mower to the back seat of his dirt bike (fixed for running on reagular roads, bl<x>inkers and all) with bungy cords.... I was laughing so hard I couldnt get my camera to work fast enough to get a picture of it! Plus it was in the middle of winter time! Go figure!? *scratches head*

Best Answer

some people need to get things done! i would have laughed at that too!! heehee

Best Answer

Cows, doing IT in the middle of the fvcking lane.

Best Answer

That reminds me of a story...

Best Answer

Oh moo god! Oh moo god! :D

Best Answer

A kid in the back of a station wagon licking the window

Best Answer

Was it a boy or a girl?

Best Answer

Was it rear or side window?

Best Answer

Driving over the Golden Gate Bridge... we pass on old VW beetle. Black with about a dozen sawed off bowling pins glued to the passenger side sticking out. Surreal!!

Best Answer

Maybe a bowling enthusiast...

Best Answer

Should've taken a pic lol

Best Answer

I did. I should dig it out and post it!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Vegas.. a lady that looked about 80 years old wearing cowboy boots, a sequin thong, and a leather jacket, pushing a shopping cart

Best Answer

She is old enough to do what she wants.

Best Answer

lol yup

Best Answer

A person jacking off in his car

Best Answer

I did that once back in college after spending a long evening at my girlfriend's. LOL

Best Answer

Done that quite a few times...

Best Answer

How the hell do you even concentrate on two things, i can barely get hard whilst driving lmfao, but kudos to you :P

Best Answer

Cruise control helps LOL

Best Answer

Late at night, traveling southbound... I saw a car well in front of me do a u-turn, and start moving northbound in the southbound lanes.

Best Answer

That would be scary

Best Answer

Um yeah. Glad it was late enough, it was 'him' and me on the freeway, and almost nobody else for miles, front or back of us.

Best Answer

I have seen this woman driving on the highway a few times, eating soup while driving herself to her destination.

Best Answer

I also saw a woman eating soup while driving! It was a bowl of soup and she had the spoon in one hand while holding the bowl with the other. No hands on the wheel. In some countries you can get a ticket for eating while driving.

Best Answer

A tornado running parallel to my granddad's van we were riding in. It was a couple miles away from our position, out on a two lane highway, near Tulia, Texas, in the late 1960's. It was a chilling sight. I will never forget the image of the huge black tornado. I was about age 5.

Best Answer

tha'd give me nightmares for life!!

Best Answer

Cool. I had a small one parallel me on I80 in Nebraska. Neat.

Best Answer

B00bs

Best Answer

A: Why'd the chicken cross the freeway?...<br />
B: "Why?"<br />
A: To visit the little b!tch.<br />
A: Knock, Knock ...<br />
B: "Who's there?"<br />
A: The Chicken <br />
Trololololol :'D

Best Answer

lmfao :D

Best Answer

A Prius full of guys on their way to a renaissance fair.

Best Answer