Question of the Day

Once, when I was loaded to the gills, I climbed a blade of grass. But the height made me sick, so I let go.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Mountain Dew

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

A step ladder - second step only, third was much too scary!

Best Answer

My ex

Best Answer

If elevation is the measure of tall -- then Specimen Mountain in Rocky Mountain National Park -- over 12,000 feet. However, the most difficult climb of my life and one so tall that I continue to scale the steep places and narrow passages -- making life changing choices -- moment by moment..

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Ground floor to my apartment on the 29th floor, when the power was out and the elevators weren't working. I had to do it. I had frozen foods in my back pack.

Best Answer

Mount Mera..Nepal's highest peak<br />
October last year 2011.<br />
elevation: 6476.<br />
I JUST summited...............badly...with ams.

Best Answer

Angel's Landing in Zion National Park. Not really climbing and I know it's not the highest, but it was an awesome hike. The best part is a narrow ledges you walk on with the chains you hold on to. Google the " angel's landing leap of faith" and "angel's landing the wiggles" it's super gnarly!

Best Answer

About 1 year ago I had just had a rough flight in my Hang Glider so I decided to go and land. Over the landing field I encountered a nice thermal so I decided to give it one more try. I was 150 metres above ground level (AGL). I stayed in that thermal and climbed up to 2170 metres AGL. WOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!! How awesome that was !!! :-) <br />
That's about 7119 ft.

Best Answer

Mount Everest. Thats real

Best Answer

Primrose ridge in Denali National Park on a breakfast of PopTarts.

Best Answer

Huge ups fellow hiker.
I took a shot at Denali itself and failed dismally.

Best Answer

lol height of nonsense ..whatelse..

Best Answer

I slept my way to the top!

Best Answer

Multnomah Falls

Best Answer

scaffold 9 stories, i hate wobbly scaffold

Best Answer

I was climbing one of those tall tales Obama told us....still climbing and searching for a clue, he is.

Best Answer

The ladder to success

Best Answer

Several 12,000ft. radio tower to change the light bulbs to LED's.

Best Answer

What towers are two and half miles tall?! Blanchard I think is the tallest at a little over 2,000ft.

Best Answer

Typo. 1,200ft. Sorry.

Best Answer

A little tired.

Best Answer

6'11" ;)

Best Answer

An oil drilling rig derrick. 110 feet high.

Best Answer