Faithxo Faithxo 22-25, F 33 Answers Apr 15, 2012

My daughters death was the most hurtful thing I ever suffered as well as two older siblings that bullied me ruthlessly as a child. Never saw an apology.

Best Answer

When my father passed away ( r.i.p) when i was 14

Best Answer

abusive childhood

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

me three; I don't talk about it much. I have forgiven, but I cannot forget

Best Answer

same here- and my abuser lives 3/4 of a mile from me

Best Answer

broken heart...belittling....nah,bloody howitzer shell - that really hurts !

Best Answer

My dad not being there for me not wanting anything to do with me

Best Answer

The death of my grandfather. He passed away three years ago to prostate cancer. He was my best friend. It's hard sometimes. Recently I've been crying a lot thinking about him. It hurts. We were close.

Best Answer

When my ex would abuse me those painful memories would come rushing back to me when ever i saw him sad thing is after i gave him so many chances to stop, he promised that he would never hurt me again if i gave him more chances to change but he lied

Best Answer

People telling me I talk too much and should talk less. They made me believe it. But others have told me they like it when I talk a lot, so to hell with those ignoant ********.

Best Answer

thet im not attractive

Best Answer

Taxes.

Best Answer

My rape was at 18 and I'm 55 -it still affects everything. tried to act like it never happened and my brother dying 5 months before my brother.

Best Answer

Death of my fiance. Knowing I will never see him again and grow old with him saddens me more. I will forever hold him close in my heart and maybe one day I will see him on the other side.

Best Answer

When shoulder dislocated very badly, I had to give up my sporting career when I was 1/2 way through it .

Best Answer

Watching my best friend shoot him self in the head and me being to coked out to stop him

Best Answer

When you have loved some one for almost 2 years and they kick you so hard you fall from where ever you are as they throw knife after knife into your body and laugh as tears come out of you mixing with the blood pain you already suffer

Best Answer

I was about to answer and then I read some of the answers below, and... realized, I would sound very shallow if I have typed my answer here. ha :)

Best Answer

You shouldn't care what others think of your opinion. You say whatever you feel in your heart.

Best Answer

when my wife left.

Best Answer

My ex boyfriend told me that I would never be beautiful as my sister and that men would choose other girls over me every single time. Just a week ago people on this EP helped me recover from it. I no longer think about it.<br />
I still feel rejected by men and friends. That's another scar I have to live with. I still battle with my depression because of it. I am way over the bullyings during my childhood tho.

Best Answer

I wouldn't reject you.

Best Answer

That my ex left me for a really ugly woman who only wanted him for his money and I was the one who loved him through cancer, two surgeries, the death of his mother, bankruptcy, pneumonia and a major job loss. The other woman never did anything for him and when the going got tough she got going.

Best Answer

Serves the plunker damn right. What a tool but don;t be embarrassed. Be glad because he dated an unattractive and not prettier lady than you.

Best Answer

Painful emotional scars of my battle with depression about 8 years ago.

Best Answer