Questionator Questionator 26-30 123 Answers Apr 22, 2011

Question of the Day

Why? Are you gonna read a book all of a sudden?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

"Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss....good book!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I read my Bible almost every day and I'm in the process of reading Sasquatch: True life encounters with legendary ape-men and a Christian fiction book titled "Exposure" and I also read from the "Wheelock"s Latin" textbook today.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I just the latest avon book.. lol

Best Answer

White Oleander by Janet Finch. Beautifully written and entirely enthralling. You can't help but become one with the lead. You cry with her and smile with her. Best book I've ever read.

Best Answer

Gone by Michael Grant. Eek! It's really intriguing to me. =]

Best Answer

peeps by scott westerfeld

Best Answer

Dark Tower Series: The Last Gunslinger<br />
P.S.: Looking forward to the new addition to the series coming out next year!!!

Best Answer

Diary of the Wimpy Kid - Rodrick Rules, it's out class reader

Best Answer

in the name of love by ann rule

Best Answer

Journey of Souls by Dr Michael Newton

Best Answer

"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" is the last I actually finished. In the middle of "The Girl who Played with Fire."

Best Answer

In my hands a holocaust story of one girls heroics struggles against the nazis. she was a partisan. she saved 18 jews in she hid. as well as many other lives some she will never know about with her efforts against the nazis. it was a great book wonderful read

Best Answer

The Vanished Man by Jeffery Deaver... i found it interesting. It is about the crimes conduct by the magician. Pretty informative about magician's world

Best Answer

I am currently reading The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck, because it is a requirement in my English class. I like this book, although I do not like studying it.

Best Answer

I remember reading this story in my youth...all I needed to complete the death wish was having a Leonard Cohen song playing in the background. The writing was just so descriptive that even as a young teenager I got a lump in my throat. Not the most uplifting of books to have to study. Regards from sunny Spain

Best Answer

'American Gods' by Neil Gaiman. Amazing author, excellent book!

Best Answer

The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King.

Best Answer

The Alchemist.

Best Answer

I’ve just completed After the fire, A still small voice written by Evie Wyld.............:)

Best Answer

Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer by Phillip Carlo. Awesome but grotesque in parts.

Best Answer