valobasa4ever valobasa4ever 31-35, F 24 Answers Mar 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

?!! Its to keep mens precious eye candy from being destroyed by gravity and for supporting them while you ladies are being active. Dont want them to get all sagg n floppy now do we.? =)

Best Answer

Same reason why All men should wear briefs rather than go commando...

Best Answer

lol =)~

Best Answer

Foreplay have much to do with Bra. ok i wont say about transparent top. thts lethal.

Best Answer

;-))

Best Answer

So you can feel like a sissy girl.

Best Answer

Milk in open pots is not good for health!!!

Best Answer

The look sexy...

Best Answer

The wife used to think it wasn't important and most often went without one. I told her that would eventually lead to problems. Well, she can't go braless anymore.....rug burns....

Best Answer

Prevents back ache I thought.. that and to stop them knocking around when you're busy. Just two bags of fat when all's said and done.

Best Answer

One extra thing for a man to enjoy help take off in the heat of the moment.

Best Answer

Image.... on the streets, in the workforce or even in a club pending on your style. men dont like slutty women unless they just want s*x. theres an old saying " a lady in the streets and freak in the streets." personally i can appreciate nice breast, mostly smaller ones too. id prefer no bra at all anytime, but if youre out and about just look s*xy like a lady 4ever...;-)

Best Answer

I like the look, it maks women look innocent and not slutty but to each it's own.

Best Answer

Support

Best Answer

I don't but I like how it looks on you

Best Answer

;-))

Best Answer

It just feels so sexy.

Best Answer

To hold our breasts up. Try without wearing one see is it uncomfortable for you. And our nipples peak when cold<br />
(MEN PERVERTS #1 reason guess)

Best Answer

you mean it peaks when cold? or when ur hawt? ;)

Best Answer

As I don't have **** I don't have a use for one.... you did ask ;-)

Best Answer

Depends, for support. The older women should by law forced to wear one. Except when they get boob implants. Young, go free.

Best Answer

I have no use for them, but I absolutely love wearing them and I have several

Best Answer

I don't wear one.

Best Answer

Well women that run like to wear bras so their boobs dont bounce around.It is hard on their backs too.

Best Answer