Mine was a memory of being in someones basement, when I walked into a friends basement. And it was the first time I EVER went into a basement.
MissMyah MissMyah 26-30, F 5 Answers May 19, 2012

I once told a group of people I was with, in a strange city, exactly what was around the next corner. Our host was further amazed, when I told him exactly what the building was once used for. I don't know exactly how I knew.. It Was Deja Vu, Man!

Best Answer

That is so interesting! The human mind is amazing:)

Best Answer

i actually have a reoccurring dream that is a deja vu, so everytime i have the dream, i get compound deja vu from all the previous times i had the dream, but i don't remember when it first started happening, i just know its been most of my life. And its not like a place and time dream, its more like an awareness and feeling.

Best Answer

I have experienced something similar, though not a dream. I used to have a reoccurring taste, triggered by some sort of anxiety. I would get the taste of metal in my mouth and the image of weights in my mind and every time I had this sensation, I would get the feeling of deja vu.

Best Answer

i get a reoccuring feeling of having a big fat bloated baby face that i can't see out of

Best Answer

I only experience deja entendu.

Best Answer