I once answered a question 'describe your favourite shoes', and a guy messaged me asking me detailed questions about my bare feet...>:p

Best Answer

Did he also ask if you liked to "rev" your car engine while barefoot?

Best Answer

I think that might've been among the questions, or something similar. It was very odd...

Best Answer

Maybe it's the "I want to hear your stories about driving a car in your bare feet" guy.

Best Answer

some guy that wears diapers,,and likes to poop in them,,,,urg (so gross) i soooo blocked him

Best Answer

Some have came out of the blue because the guys thought I was a native of their country or the same race of them or something XD<br />
It was weird but cool at the same time :)

Best Answer

A picture of a guy's junk. Sadly, it wasn't impressive junk either...

Best Answer

thats gross,,what an *******

Best Answer

Hmm. <br />
A photo of a guy's "business". Up close and personal.<br />
I've gotten several of those, so I guess that's not so weird for EP.

Best Answer

thats just wrong on soooo many levels

Best Answer

One guy saw I was in an 'i'm an a-hole' experience group and asked if I was an ah-hole. Then said he was also an a-hole. Obviously, I didn't respond. So then, he messaged me again and said I was an a-hole. And I said something like 'yes...' and he said 'don't flatter yourself.' Then he blocked me.

Best Answer

WTF? lol!

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer

what a jerk off

Best Answer

Some guy wanting to talk about urinating in beds, and wearing diapers and wetting them, wanting them changed. Too weird! Why he picked me, I dunno. Strange!

Best Answer

LMAO! Ew!

Best Answer

I haven't gotten any.

Best Answer

Ditto.

Best Answer

Wive sharers.No idea why dudes think I want to sleep with their wife.Not my thing.

Best Answer