I've seen someone with yellow skin, a glass eye (?), a head larger than normal. Then as I got older, realized that they were all medical conditions people had. I never laughed, I just didn't understand.
micia73 micia73 36-40, F 11 Answers Jul 9, 2012

People speaking I tongues in a Pentecostal church holding poisonous snakes.

Best Answer

People in relationships. People who once claimed to love each other, hurting each other now.

Best Answer

In 1990 I went to see my nations capital with my high school for a program. On the first day we arrived at the front lawn of the caiptal lawn. and there in front of us (all of us 16-17yrs old) was a woman who looked like age 80-90yrs. jogging, dressed in a 70's style cut "softee" shorts, wrist bands, and matching head band on. She had short hair and her body looked frail. She was smoking and jogging at the same time!!!! She even coughed a little while she shuffled in profuse motion. I cannot understand that!!! how can one smoke and jog at the same??? Crazy!!!

Best Answer

I've seen a person dying. Why didn't he notice us? We were infront of him the whole time.

Best Answer

Did you announce your presence? Letting him know whom you or what you are?

Best Answer

I didn't want to bring him back he wanted to depart but I thought he would see us.

Best Answer

My hsband....

Best Answer

I was in the woods and

Saw a glowing bird so bright I could barely see it

Best Answer

Driving to my parents house one Christmas, I stopped at an intersection and my husband and I just happened to look over at the house on the corner for some reason and through an open side gate, we saw a completely naked woman just standing there hosing herself off in the backyard- ???

Best Answer

Lol...

Best Answer