Dezaria Dezaria 18-21, F 8 Answers Jul 17, 2012

this guy was running around the store screaming "i need coupons!!!!!!!!!!" i still have nightmares

Best Answer

I work in one...many strange things go on.....I`ve called the authorities on an elderly man who was abusing his wife....(she has since died, and I`m sure he is responsible)

There is a senior citizen who comes in every morning like clockwork, uses the public restroom, and changes her (dirty) adult diaper, leaving it in the garbage bin....

Best Answer

I worked at one. Nothing too weird, other than the 48 year old clerk giving me her phone number (I was 19 at the time.). That said, the middle age guy who used me as his personal therapist to talk about his ex-wife in exchange for a $3 tip was a bit annoying.

Best Answer

Years ago, like around the time I was 12 a woman asked me where the canned beans were because she thought I worked there...it was awkward.

Best Answer

i got hit on by a much older lesbian. now i get hit on by guys and girls a lot. i get hit on by older guys a lot. but this was the first time i got hit on by a lady in her 50s. just kinda caught me off guard when she started talking kinda funny about the cucumbers, then asked me if i wanted to join her for a "special salad"

Best Answer

Oh my aha!

Best Answer

You mean a tossed salad?

Best Answer