I used to walk to the grocery store bare-footed for free samples, and i thought the world was controlled by aliens and we were their little dolls they played with.
jessekat jessekat 18-21, F 18 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Community

Me and my sister would collect the coupon things from those tiny machines Kroger used to have and use them as fake monies when we played store at our house. We collected a looooot of coupons. o.o

Best Answer

haha i think most kids would at least rip them out like crazy, but you took it to the extreme :P

Best Answer

omg!me and sis did that too!Cute.

Best Answer

My most logical explanation of how children came about (at the time) is that women pooped them out.

I tried several times to fly off of my mother's bureau with an umbrella.....

Best Answer

that's what mary poppins teaches us, haha, and peter pan... that's why i would jump off of stuff.
& that first part had me laughing so hard >.<

Best Answer

I thought all of my stuffed animals came alive at night while I slept and had little lives of their own.

Best Answer

haha thats awesome :D like toy story! it made me think they came alive every time i closed my eyes.

Best Answer

Drank my pee.I was just curious of what it tasted like.Would it taste like apple juice?Would it taste like lemonade?Let me tell you that was the nastiest thing I ever tasted.My grandma caught me and whipped my @ss.Oh wow cant believe just confessed that.

Best Answer

wow you have guts to actually have tasted it xP

Best Answer

I did not swallow though.

Best Answer

Best Answer

oh gosh that would had been painful
lol i can't believe your grandma beat you hadn't you already been though enough!

Best Answer

I used to make weird "artifacts" to kill ants and all kinds of bugs... >.<

Lol

Best Answer

what were these artifacts like? xD

Best Answer

Lol well, they were simple, but pretty strange.
Like I used to grab a piece of Play dough or Clay and make a ball out of it and then add like a needle or clip, any pointy, metallic object add it to the play dough, look for an ant or bug that I could find, make the bug get "glued" to the play dough and then BAM! needle time, die die die. ahahaha

Best Answer

rofl that is awesome and terrifying >.< i thought i was evil for kicking over their homes. i used to always wonder what it was like in there. :P

Best Answer

Hahaha I used to have so much fun... Also with a magnifying glass oh, I had fun killing bugs back then LOL.

Best Answer

I wanted a pet ape the size of my bed. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Best Answer

I used to eat the dust off the window pane. It was delicious.

Best Answer

haha omg thats hilarious. good thing you didn't lick our window panes... they always have ladybugs on them!

Best Answer

used to think that the air pollution commercials that were real big in the 60s was going to get so bad that all the air would be gone and not enough for me to breath - also if I ate watermelon seeds that a watermelon would grow in me.

Best Answer

I did not know that drivers controlled their turn signals. I was under the impression that the driver told the car where they needed to go, and the turn signals led them to each turn they had to make.

This led to me whispering to the car anytime before my mother drove, asking it to take us to places like toys r us or the bookstore when I was little in hopes it would guide my mom there unwittingly.

Basically, GPS for the 90's!

Best Answer

rofl! if only that was how it worked! xD that is so cute though!

Best Answer

I thought it was entirely possible to have a puffy tail like my marmalade cat and a magnificent mustache like my older brothers. I'm happy to report that those fun imaginings did not come true ;)

Best Answer

I basically lived in my own fantasy world.. which developed into chronic lying, which got me into a lot of trouble later. I was obsessed with old Nick at Nite sitcoms. I believed my cat could hear what was going on in China at any given moment. I was a super weird kid.

Best Answer

a 7 year old watching ncheers and the brady buch on nick at nite is probably what ruined me >.< i used to think the brady bunch lived in my tv speakers. also, i think your cat knew what was going on in china :P

Best Answer

I thought my little brother was broken because he wasn't the same skin color as me and I asked if we could give him back and get a girl instead.

Best Answer

aww haha hopefully now you want to keep him :) at least most of the time :P

Best Answer

I used to think that I was a velociraptor until I was 8

I used to put video boxes on my feet and pretend I was a pirate

I used to eat cat food

I told my parents that I had a pet dragon in the basement named crayon.

Best Answer

i'm pretty sure i would had made you my best friend.
i used to dance with laundry baskets on my head.
i would hide in places for hours at a time until my whole family was freaked out.
and i thought my cousin was my husband.

Best Answer

I had this small kid table and I would walk around it until I fell over from dizziness. Then I would get back up and do it again. Usually for an hour at a time XD

Best Answer

lol that's hilarious xD
i used to spin around like crazy, being dizzy used to be so fun :P

Best Answer

Man, I remember getting dizzy and not getting super sick. Those were the days XD

Best Answer