CharlieHanks22 CharlieHanks22 18-21, M 19 Answers Jan 3 in Parenting & Family

An old fan belt that Dad picked up in the shop after He caught me. I was running away from him across the yard to avoid a spanking...not a good idea!

Best Answer

a belt

Best Answer

an orange egg lifter... and hard enough that it left an exact impression on my skin

Best Answer

My mother-in-law's hand

Best Answer

I never got spanked with it, but in our P.E. class in elementary school, they had this wood board with a tennis ball stuck in the middle of it

Best Answer

Parents didn't believe in hitting their child. Got into it later in life. I did once, have someone use their cat to spank me.

Best Answer

my dad threw a slipper at me once when I was young... i remember cause he missed and that just made him more mad... Other than that you just had to watch out for my mom's backhand. She was quick to use it.

Best Answer

One of those sticks that the paint company gives you to stir a can of paint with. Sort of like a ruler or long thin paddle, it really hurt and left stripes on my naked butt!

Best Answer

you just spanked my sensibilities with your avatar so I have to say, "your avatar".

Best Answer

An egg sandwich

Best Answer

a vacuum

Best Answer

No

Best Answer