had you said your purse I would of had countless things to say but my pocket hmmmm... I have a pen, a hair clip and a small piece of paper in my left pocket and in my right pocket I have my cell phone and Ipod earphones. I guess it's weird that I don't have these things in my purse but rather keep them tucked in my coat pockets.

Best Answer

Too bad we can't see a pic of that. That sounds way too cute, LOL.

Best Answer

Rather not say!

Best Answer

why? Is it something dirty?

Best Answer

Could be!

Best Answer

I went to the beach and played some volleyball. then when I came home, those little bastards ended up sneaking in to my pockets. so many of them little bastrds. took me days to shake them all out of my pockets. SAND

Best Answer

my favorite rock

Best Answer

A dead Owl.

Best Answer

did you find it somewhere? Are you a taxidermist?

Best Answer

Ha ha, no. My grandfather used to a gamekeeper, and I used to pick up the dead birds on the local shoot. One of the aristocratic idiots shot one by mistake and I cradled it whilst it was dying and hid it in my pocket for the next two days before burying it in the woods! A long time ago...

Best Answer

Aww, poor little owl :(

Best Answer

It was a big Barn Owl actually, I was only 11 and was fascinated by it. Over the years that I worked there I must have seen over 10 000 dead creatures - which is probably why I have been a vegetarian for the las 19 years!

Best Answer

Empty wallet.

Best Answer