KyDee KyDee 16-17, F 9 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Hobbies

Traded someones car for some crack without the owners knowledge.

Best Answer

I got some inside information on a guy (friend of a friend, though he and I had never met) and then went to his place and pretended to be someone with whom he had gone to school ten years earlier. I was soooooo disappointed that he didn't remember me! :))

Best Answer

Loved my enemies, and did good to those who hate me. Where did I get that s*** from?

Best Answer

I had a girlfriend once.

Best Answer

uhmm everything I do <br />
i'm a crazy person xD

Best Answer

I snuck out of my bedroom window a day or two before I graduated from high school and went streaking in the park. Of course it was 3 O'clock in the morning and I ran like the dickens to make sure nobody saw me. That's when I first leaned how absolutely wonderful walking in the mud felt. What a sensation! Yes, that's right, I've got you all beat. I'm far weirder than the average Joe.

Best Answer

I did at one time stand naked on a Zebra crossing in a bucket of water with wellies on, l needed the wellies to stop my feet getting wet lol

Best Answer