sheekchic sheekchic 31-35 6 Answers Jun 25, 2012

My parents are in their seventies now and I find myself struggling with the fear of someday losing them. My mom ( she is my best friend and my rock ) and I were discussing funerals and how much I hate them. How when attending a viewing at my father in laws funeral EVERY person who came in said how good he looked. And, standing in the recieving line, I had to hurriedly excuse myself because I got the giggles because all I could think was "How good can he look? He's dead?"<br />
Now my mother is a very organized person who has prearranged her funeral and knows every detail right down to who's doing her make up. So she says to me "If I don't look good you better send me back." So I am charged with the duty of making sure she "looks good" at her funeral. Furthermore, to preempt potential giggles, I am to stand at her coffin, presenting her to them much in the style of Vannah White, and saying, before anyone else has the chance "Doesn't she look good?"

Best Answer

My brother and cousin geting trapped in a cow feeder. They got locked in and no one ever came down to were the cow feeder was, so they could've been trapped in there for a while... but me and another cousin found them. ((Hope that little story makes sense))

Best Answer

Someone i barely knew for 30 minutes threatening me that he's going to kill himself if i didn't do what he wants me to do! i was like "dude that kind of drama isn't for me, go try it on someone else"

Best Answer

so, did he kill himself?

Best Answer

of course no, he was so funny

Best Answer

he wanted me to leave my gf!

Best Answer