Musicality95 Musicality95 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 26, 2012

I went for a walk with my dog through a trailer park. There was a woman standing outside her trailer, insanely laughing at the sight of a cat that was staring at my dog, odd. I walked a bit further and saw a man watering his lawn....in a yellow sun dress. 40+ balding, big fluffy mustache.....sun dress.

Best Answer

Beyond a doubt politicians.

Best Answer

Experienced: dating a woman who wanted me to inject my ***** and animal ***** in multiple places into her veins, seen: six soldiers in a picture participating in necrophilia with a woman who was naked and shot 87 times at close range and they were smiling pulling her lips up in a smile. You asked...

Best Answer

...😱 wowwww...

Best Answer

I saw a hairy pigmented nevus the size of a dinner plate on a patient's back. It was unbelievable!

Best Answer

Hi Music,

Most recently, I saw the door to the bathroom medicine cabinet open slowly (2-3 inches and then slowly close. (No air currents, ground shaking, etc.) Quite an anomaly!

Best Answer

I would have used the bathroom on myself if that happened. Haha

Best Answer

I don't scare easily. I just thought, "Hmmmm. That's interesting."

Best Answer

One guy on top of a bridge ******* on the walk, it was leaking under the bridge onto another guy who said he was going home because it was starting to rain.

Best Answer

Not sure. Theres been quite a few

Best Answer

raining frogs

Best Answer