how i used to be bullied...she was nice to me

Best Answer

wel im sry u were bullied but its good she was nice to u

Best Answer

I had to do a report about Nazi Germany for a history class, as a senior in high school. An older math teacher I was still friendly with, because she once taught with my mother, was originally from Germany. She told me about her childhood growing up during those times, with a lot of insights. She trusted me not to tell the other kids at school, and I never did.

Best Answer

In h.s. I tried to hook up my history teacher, who was looking for a good man, with my boss. He was the night shift manager of the local grocery store. I explained to her that he was 25, had a car and an apartment over the liquor store. She wasn't interested after that, called him a loser.

Best Answer

I was in jazz band when I was in 8th grade, and my band teacher talked about how he used to do gigs on a cruise ship and get all the "hot middle-aged cougars". Kinda awkward to be chatting about.

Best Answer

i asked my high school science teacher what and where is g-spot. he got embarrassed and ignored me. i kept bugging him about it until my classmate finally told me.

Best Answer

A dream that my history teacher had the night before. That's ALL the teacher and the class talked about all period.

Best Answer

wow lucky u got to waste time

Best Answer

Best Answer

yes omg

Best Answer

tampons in literature class that was a bizarre class..weird conversations were the norm

Best Answer

tampons??/ in literature... well i shouldn't be surpirsed cuz in my english class we talked about sexual abuse

Best Answer