Questionator Questionator 26-30 100 Answers Feb 16, 2012

Question of the Day

I haven't seen that much weird stuff but, the first thing that comes to mind is.. <br />
This one time I was eating chinese food and this woman was yelling at her child to finish her ice cream.<br />
The child responded that they were full. The mother started yelling at her child. <br />
Then behind us a woman in her booth must have been giving them dirty looks because when the woman and her child got up to leave.. <br />
The woman shrieked at the people behind me.."You need to mind your own damn business!" <br />
Then they responded, "Well if you weren't screaming loudly for all to hear, I would mind my own business!"<br />
It was great, I was hoping to see a chair tossed or something. But that was it..:o)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I think Dee and I were the ones behind you! She does that all the time.!

Best Answer

It was quite entertaining! When she yelled, "You need to mind your own damn business.." I whipped my head around because, I thought she might have been talking to me! I was sure giving dirty looks too..and talking **** to my husband about her parenting skills and all around rudeness! :o)

Best Answer

what damn parenting skills? i ask myself ,,,,,,lol

Best Answer

2 toddlers squeezed into one high chair! What the hell?!

Best Answer

lmao!

Best Answer

A guy dressed in a bumblebee costume handing out balloons and doing the Macarena.

Best Answer

this guy at dennys behind us was sleep eating an He started eatin his napkin

Best Answer

lol ,,how much did he chew???

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahahah xD You should have recorded this!! lol

Best Answer

I worked at a place during college. I got a table of about six, and one of them was blind. They brought in a seeing eye dog. Well, they start yacking, they were ther forever! The poor dog is so patient, just lays there. Eventually though, he starts to get really restless, and these people just keep yacking and yacking, another cup of coffee miss! Well, it had to happen, the poor dog had to pee, and he did, all over the floor, and fhey didn't even notice! I didn't want to say anything and get the poor dog in trouble so I kept my mouth shut hoping no one, including me, would step in it. They finally left, and me and the dog were the only ones who knew what happened. That is, until I bribed the busboy into mopping it up!

Best Answer

WELL DONE U ,,,BUT I WOULD HAVE HAD A QUIET WORD ,,POOR THING ,,

Best Answer

I could have but I needed the tip!

Best Answer

It was awkward, a blind guy.

Best Answer

I witnessed a waitress knock over one of those baby carriage holders with the baby inside.

Best Answer

About 15 years ago, my best friend, my younger brother and a couple girls we knew got stoned and then went to Perkins at midnight for some dinner. After we got done eating we went to the cashier up front to pay for our food and standing ahead of us in line was this skinny, long-haired redneck who was completely plastered. <br />
On the counter next to the register was a display case full of cookies, and the drunk redneck looked at them and asked the cashier, "How much for one of them cookies?": At the same time the cashier was ringing up the redneck's bill and apparently she didn't hear him because she said, "That'll be nineteen dollars." The redneck yelled out in a slurred voice, "NINETEEN DOLLARS FOR A COOKIE?!?"<br />
My friend and I were crying from laughing so hard.

Best Answer

OMG, this couple let their 3 year old stand on the table and take a dump at Olive Garden. I have yet to return to any Olive Garden due to that.

Best Answer

What did the restaurant employees do? I have never heard anything like this before. It almost sounds like people do things on purpose to cause extreme shock.

Best Answer

LOL ONLY IN AMERICA,,,

Best Answer

YES!! Everyone stared for at least a minute.

Best Answer

I saw Dale Whitten once, that was really odd.<br />
But on the food note, ham in my green salad. Now Im a vegetarian and when I told the waiter he said it was just ham, told him that I was a vegetarian and I don't eat meat. He replied, well its not really meat is it as it comes out of a packet.

Best Answer

WTF? FIRE HIM NOW,,,,,

Best Answer

Having a family dinner to talk about my aunt (who'd just passed), when three policeman strippers waltzed in and did their job.<br />
Thank goodness we decided not to bring the children!

Best Answer

All i wanted was take away but while waiting i saw a man having dinner with (what looked like his date) eating by tipping his bowl up to his mouth and slurping. The date then slapped him sending the food flying... that's all i saw

Best Answer

Do you mean slurping soup with the soup bowl up to their lips and drinking it? I thought this was horrible when i saw people doing it in a restaurant in Chinatown, but then I found out- in their custom it's not bad manners to do that or to make loud sounds like slurping while eating! cultural differences- I told the owner that in America it's considered very bad manners- I would want someone to tell me if i was doing something bad if i were in another county.

Best Answer

I have seen a lady wholly nude dining with her husband.

Best Answer

Dolly Parton eating some chicken.

Best Answer

smeone take a toy dog out their bag feed them at the table wiv them

Best Answer

What's strange about that? I let my dog drink coffee out of my mouth. I call it coffee lips

Best Answer

lolol!

Best Answer

Me and my fiance were enojoying a lovely holiday in Turkey but i can remember one occasion. <br />
We were outside on a beautiful sunny morning having breakfast, hearing strange squeels then seeing a pair of cats making quite a time of it on top of the table beside us, we were totally shocked but saw the funny side of it, as the waiter shooed them away then cleaned the table.

Best Answer

I saw a woman that weighed 300 lbs if she weighed an ounce open her blouse and flop one grossly ugly boob out on the table and proceed to suckle a child. After about 10 minuets a staff member brought her a large towel and instructed her to cover up. I might have enjoyed that if it had been a slimmer firmer well you know, that thing was just plain ugly.

Best Answer

roflmfao

Best Answer

It's not for you to enjoy CREEP! It's a mother doing a perfectly natural thing- feeding her child the healthiest thing possible- breast milk- It's not done to give you pervs a thrill.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you misunderstood, I didn't enjoy it at all and I don't know about where you live but around here it is not socially acceptable to do that like a sow suckling her piglets without making any attempt at modesty. I'll bet you wouldn't just open your blouse and flop one out on the table would you?

Best Answer

well, this was a bar on the ***** in Miami Beach...it was midafternoon and it was a good looking woman with her hand up the skirt of another woman....nice!

Best Answer

In one restaurant the walls were decorated with naked women drawings but at this same place I saw a girl sucking her boyfriend's instrument..!!

Best Answer

What kinda places do yall live in!?

Best Answer

I wanna move. haha, I guess it depends on the social crowd.

Best Answer

Freaky..!!

Best Answer

Yeah it does...

Best Answer

A toddler playing on an iphone while the parents yell at each other in another language.

Best Answer

I don't think anyone under the age of 10 should use iphones or computers-

Best Answer

Not weird, more disgusting.<br />
I watched one woman change her babys diaper on the table after they were done eating.<br />
She left the dirty diaper, and no tip. We had a the same waitress and she was excellent for us.<br />
I guess it just goes to show a lack of breading. I felt sorry for the woman's mother (and the waitress & busboy of course)

Best Answer

I THINK YOU,LL FIND IT TECHNICALLY ILLEGAL TO DO STUFF LIKE THAT ,,,but it seems a lot of folk in the states have no brains at all,,,mores the pity

Best Answer

it likely is, or should be. but who would you call? and by the time they got there, then what? "anyone want to collect evidence?" haha :(

Best Answer