I once found a collection of 'sleep' from her eyes on the shelf...no kidding!
pennynoodles pennynoodles 46-50, F 19 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Health

I'm afraid to enter their rooms. For all I know they could be Booby Traps, Pitfalls & Wild exotic creatures from the Dark Side of the Moon inside. I hear strange sounds, like Aztec rituals and waterfalls. Best not to tread through the Veil, of the "Bedroom"

Best Answer

sounds like quite a place

Best Answer

my kids are teenagers..so I'm not telling!!! lol

Best Answer

Dare you!

Best Answer

um..that would be infringing on my daughters privacy..considering it involved her and her boyfriend..lol

Best Answer

Probably similar then to what I found when looking for a bottle of suncream in my son's room.......

Best Answer

it's like..hiding my eyes..but get up and get away from each other!!!!! lol

Best Answer

Mine doesn't bother to hide empty packets from things in his bin either. Does he think I empty it with my eyes shut?

Best Answer

That's what happens when you let teens be allowed to stay alone with their boyfriends, what do you expect?

Best Answer

Mine are not teenagers any more.

Best Answer

My daughter is almost 18, & completely responsible. Do people really think not letting them hang out in a room together while you are home keeps them from playing around? They will find a place. The rule is "not in my house" that doesn't mean I don't occasionally walk in on make out sessions. I want her to be 5, she isn't. As long as she is safe, I am ok.

Best Answer

I've always been honest and open with my two (one boy & one girl). They have always been responsible and have made fairly good decisions about partners. I, too would rather they were at home and safe and if that means having a member of the opposite in their room, then so be it. We have to be realistic, don't we?

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

Bubbles from the bath cause she wanted to keep them lol

Best Answer

Aww, that is sooo cute.

Best Answer

^Ditto^

Best Answer

When my kids were little from the time they left home - the floor.

Best Answer

LOLOL, so true, you even forget what colour the carpet is don't you?

Best Answer

Sure did at times.

Best Answer

hey that's how it's suposed to be xD why clean when usually you can get somebody else to do it?^^

Best Answer

I've learned its best not to look.

Best Answer

Sometimes the smell draws you in though .....

Best Answer

the 'what is normal' list is a lot shorter

Best Answer

Yes, a good point :O)

Best Answer

Haha ... your answer made me laugh ...

Best Answer

All these answers have had me chuckling.

Best Answer

A collection of odd shaped or the large food items. There was the largest frosted flake I have ever seen, a potatoe chip shaped like Lincolns face, stuff like that.<br />
I just said, cool, put it in plastic so it does attract bugs please.

Best Answer